Reviews for These Games We Play
Itisjustmyself chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really liked it.

Your writing style is good, the thoughts and feelings were clear while reading. Actually I think you didn't even have to make the italics, I guess it would have been even clearer without them. The plot was very good and everybody was very in charakter.

I think Dana and Logans realationship (if they had gotten one) would have been like that, this hot and cold and the fighting and teasing, that is just them. They are like that and I don't think that would have changed if they got together, so I think it all was really good.
Itisjustmyself chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really liked it.

I think Dana and Logans realationship (if they had gotten one) would have been like that, this hot and cold and the fighting and teasing, that is just them. They are like that and I don't think that would have changed if they got together, so ith
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Lola never gives up on Chase? Wow! Bad Lola!

Dana/Logan supermegacute as usual.
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aww. Very cute.

Proud member of WUAC!
RachelKarenGeller chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
very good
Figurine chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Loved it :]
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
i love it...trully love it.. i love how you write!
Epitome of Bold chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was great! I love it!
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Great ending! hehe..I love yoru stories! they're all so cute! I like the little ZC B-story. D
Simplybofa chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
told ya id read a story or two.. it was really good! so cute!
pardon meri h1ndi12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I've probably read this one-shot like 20 times by now but it never seizes to amuse me. it a cute one-shot and I never get bored of it! your stories are awesome! Great job1
Jadedjest chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
ahahaha.

nice ending.

Wow, i guess this is the type of stories that are well plotted and everything. it's really nicely done, and the whole 'i like you but i'm not admitting it' thing is intriguing. nice going!
Hogaboom chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
verry different keep writting
chichicutie chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wowo really long. Butr really good.
Zina Nevirone chapter 1 . 3/28/2006