Reviews for Dragon Days
astrokath chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
Thank you, Rideraria-Starcat - I've now altered the flit's name, and you've earned the right to name a character.
Maiyri-Omega chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
I like this story, it is really good, keep writing!

By the way, I've been reading Dragonsdawn, and i'm pretty sure Dave Catarel's Bronze flit is called Kundi. (Between tests just after Marco/Duluth die)
Living Dying Light chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
o what a wonderful story you have going on! unfortuneately i have to print them out to read them since the screen hurts my eyes when reading long chapters.. i hope you get the next one up soon!

Light
GreyKing chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
It was almost like reading Anne McCaffrey, you write very well, and the charaterisation is great, as is the storyline. Please write more.
Lerys chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
I disagree that the story is too long and meandering, i think the style is quite right and inkeeping with the dragon books, and whilst I am impatient to find out what is going to happen, i think much fanfic is ruined by being over too quickly. Very enjoyable read, keep up the good work!
Gin's Comettail chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Intriguing. I don't usually read Dragonriders fanfiction but I like the idea behind this story and you write well :-)
AvocadoLove chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Ohh man, this is one fanfiction that I have really loved reading. Good job on it so far! I love the dialoge and the foreshadowing. I only wish that the plot would move along a little faster, but I think that's my impatience getting in the way. Gosh, there's just not that I can say that you need to improve, other than you need to hurry up and post the next chapter. :)
Notomys chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
This is a very interesting idea-and fortunately it seems as if you have the talent with characterization and plot placing to pull it off. Keep up the good work!
lilybee chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Oh, I likee. Must have been an interesting time, that whole transition from monogomy to the less rigid moralistic view of wery life. I love this transition stuff, one of my favorites is the Aivas times, technology verses Pern. I await the next instalment with bated breath.
enterprisealien chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
I really like the story so far, and would like to read more. please continue it!
Lerys chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Thus far this has been very good, it is very descriptive which i like, and the storyline, whilst perhaps a little predictable is very enjoyable.
Eminempern chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
This story was good. I like it, liked the idea, and it was well written.

However, I'd always been under the impression that Faranth was the first queen to mate. I see the logic, with Porth being the first to Hatch, but...

Keep writing! I know what'll happen (I think), but write it anyway!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13