Reviews for Front Porch Conversation
Kingfell chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Still my all time favorite. I come back to this story all the time. Thanks for this gem of a story!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
O god that was perfect! I hope you write more! This deserves a sequel! please! GREAT JOB!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love this story. I've read it about 3 or 4 times now. I was surprised that I haven't reviewed it until now! I love the dynamic between Logan and Wolverine-and the idea of them being separate personalities that work in conjunction with each other. That idea is original and brilliant. I've read some of the other reviews and I have to say I don't think the end is creepy at all. I think it's sweet in a sort of rough/gruff kind of way. I know it's been 6 years by now, but would you consider a sequel? I'd really like to see how the Wolverine nudges Logan into having a clue. After "meeting" him, I know however it happens it will be interesting and funny. Great writing and wonderful characterizations-I can totally see Marie as that little girl. And it totally makes sense that she would remember and "know" while Logan is completely oblivious. It might not be obvious to her at this point, but it will come back to her eventually, I'm sure. Please consider updating.
My Lost Pen chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Its a very good story, but it would be even better if you continued it.
bellislefan chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
very nice. hhope there's a sequel.
Zerimar chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awwwww that was so sweet, I love it! Wolvorine you are the best!
compa16 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Interesting
NicoleAmbroseWinchesterSpencer chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I love this story already PLEASE keep going _
shorty-2721 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You should really write a sequel to this even if it's a one-shot, it would still be great! Wonderful story!
Devil0Child chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This story should be continued! It is awesome!
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Please update.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Huh. Not where I thought you were going with it. I too love the split personality logan, and his inner dialogues. One of the reasons I love so many of your stories. The 'met her as a little girl' thing came off a little campy and suspect in my book though. Sorry.
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
hm.. interesting initial idea.. the end im not so sure about.

Anyway,

Cheers!

-Pinka14
Jaby chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
nice
RogueNya chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This story just begs to have a seqeul made ya know, but not sure another one shot can cover it, plus this is in x2, would need to do another part for x3 and all that went on there.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »