Reviews for Angst
betweenlife chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Loved this. :) Cute way to end the story.
Moondapple chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Good story I injoyed it.

One thing though, I wouldn't put any Japanese words in the middle of the story (niisan, ect.). Pick Japanese or English you cant have both.

Other than that it was a verry good story!

Thanks for writing!
Deletedaccountk chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
Wow, this fic was truly powerful. Cutting /is/ such a sensitive subject to discuss. It usually irks me when people talk about it so lightly/carelessly...

The angst was good and I loved how you ended the story. Very brilliant~ xD
Deletedaccountk chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Wah, it was /only/ a matter of time of finding out. -sheepish laugh-

Huaa-a-a-a-a~ I'm so curious now as to what will happen~! *u*
Deletedaccountk chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Hua-a-a-a~ You need more recognition for this piece! *_*

Strange how Roy is /finally/ noticing something wrong, which feels sort of pushed, to get this fic going.
Deletedaccountk chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Gah. That's how I felt when I was in depression. In a tight place, suffocating, wishing and not wishing for it to end, because what if tomorrow turned out better? And the way Edward thought of the people "caring" for him and not knowing if he /was/ alright, was a very dreadful feeling to me to. I felt like everyone /didn't/ care and just wanted to say such things for conversation.

Very nicely written. The absence of speech truly displays Ed's sorrow/emptiness.
hittocerebattosai chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
Hmm... I thought Alecia's and Edo's birthday were on the same. Day. She was born on his birthday, wasn't she?

Nehh. Whee! Cool story! Love, love, love! *gleefully tackles*
Shadewolf7 chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
Well written.
JMYoda chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
OMG! That was an awesome story. I don't usually write reviews so when I do and say a story was awesome I'm not exaggerating. Very nicely done for a first story too. This is actually the second time I've read it. The first time I didn't add it to my favorites and then I spent the next 3 days looking for it again.
Sarah-chan91 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That story was really good! I want to read more...

It was well writen and it was sad.I love sad stories.

You've got a good style.

Great job!
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
CONGRADULATIONS!

THAT was the funniest ending I have ever read! XD XD XD Huges, I love him so much... *sigh*

Great Job! I loved it! o
RoseOfSharon28 chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
hehe. this was very nicely written. Loved It! ttyl!

~Sharon
XToxic-ShockX chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
That ending part was funny. The birthday song annoys me for some reason.
brilliantdeduction chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
*sque* CUTE ENDING! Luff luff luff luff it! - I'll be looking at more of your stories from now on -
ximithii chapter 7 . 4/7/2006