Reviews for The Place You Return To
Yaboshi Satou chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Nice!, now please let us find out what happens next update soon pls :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
it's really great. It just reflects the true scenario of what should happen to miyu and kanata in reality. But can't we get any more? Please continue with your story..It'd be a pity to leave it at this stage. do gift us some more of it.
BunnyBlueMarshmallow chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Chris is evil!

I feel so bad for Miyu!

Kanata's heartless!

Love to read more!

Please update soon!
BunnyBlueMarshmallow chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
So sad! still *claps* amazing chapter!
BunnyBlueMarshmallow chapter 1 . 10/9/2009 great!

simply Awesome! :)

Great Job!
narumi anjo chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
the story was nice and very well written not to mention the plot is same as other stories that i can seen in dramas.

so sad that the updates was so slow...i read this long time ago '2007'.

hopefully i wont wait for another 1 or 2 years to read the next chappie. coz its so iritating to wait for so long.

StoryBookDreams chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
ahaha, i'd love some cookies 3 and i'd love to give a review ;D

ish soo good. ;] i feel bad for nozomu though (and chris too) :( oh and lets not forget kanata and miyu. but yeah :[

its a good story D
jd chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
this is a nice ride i will give you 3 cookies for the sappy and moping act of kanata.
j0nsbdaniansRock1 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
go miyu...i know this is cruel but go miyu! move on!...XD...
StoryBookDreams chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
:'( so sad.

hm. i feel like i've read this before. maybe it was the same fic ;D but im reading it now again. haha, anyways please update son D i need to know what happens XD
Airashii Yui chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
POR POOR MIYU! Aww.. I think Kanata did deserve that -_- I hate Chris here. I thought she was supposed to be a good friend to Miyu but instead, she said some bad lines.

Miyu! I pity you so much!

Hmm... I wonder which place Miyu returns to...

Huh... Kanata's so heartless here! Anyway, I still love the drama P

Keep going! I love this story!

By the way, I'll give you cookies just as you asked for XD

Airashii Yui chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
H-O-W SAD! This chapter's really good! I wonder what happened to Ruu and Wanya. I WONDER why Chris went out with Kanata! The way you wrote this chapter was full of passion(which made my heart ache).I realy hope to read the 3rd chapter soon! It's killing me(update soon hehe)! Happy Writing!

Airashii Yui chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
WoW! YoUr StOrY iS gReAt!TeRrIfIc!AwEsOmE!sPlEnDiD! I love this story, it's such a nice plot!
marian chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
i hope u can finish this story because it really is interesting... and i am disappointed when i saw the date when u made this beacuase it is 2006... i hope u can continue it, i am looking forward for the next part of this story...
incompetent dabbler chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Awesome! That was extremely well written. Great JOB!