Reviews for Why Here, Why Now?
Kat chapter 4 . 6/11
Really hope you come back to the gwtw fandom to finish your fab stories or even to start new ones, love your work
Illucia chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
This felt unfinished still, as if all the important questions were left unfinished. Good setting of the stage though!
Olya-la chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Wow. That's absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing this
VanessaHolliday chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Wonderful! LOVE that you have switched their roles - at book's end Rhett was seaching for peace and equanimity, while upon seeing R here Scarlett fights to maintain the dispassionate contentment she struggled to achieve after he abandoned and divorced her (which led to her collapse). Like S at the end of the book (after all tomorrow is another day), Rhett is now passionately determined to get her back. LOVE that he waits outside the door to hear her reaction and learns she is not as dispassionate as she is trying to portray when he hears something shatter and her sobbing. Tomorrow is another day indeed!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Your story is one that I find myself wanting to read over again when in ff. I can say its one that I fav and hope one day you will continue.
Moonflower26 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
One of the most bittersweet and heartbreaking post GWTW stories . I like Scarlett here, she is resilient and adult, but still quite like herself. The way she explained leaving Rhett's money behind is much more in character than if she just left it to prove the point. Her personal development is quite logical.
I believe this could be a wonderful tale of redemption, forgiveness and love. Pity you didn't continue
aalens chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this - except for the cliff hanger ending!
AnnaWalker.92 chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
you can't do this to us.
we need an ending!
is there nothing we can do or say that would change your mind?
anna
Princesse chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Paris is not in england
But the story is good ! Thank you ! :)
sacredheart11 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Your bloody good :)
UnbrokenSilences chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Nice. Very in character. Had the heartbreak and angst I love!

~US
wildchild7 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I really love the premise of the story. The characterization is very believable, and the part where Scarlett finally explodes is gold! If you ever decide to return to this story, you will have a faithful reader in me! :)
HelenES chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I think this is brilliant and I am so sorry that you didn't continue. I have read quite a few of the sequels to GWTW published on this website and think yours was great. It didn't make it too soppy or too predictable. Of course, I always think (or should that be hope!) that they got back together again. You have a great writing style - and when GWTW comes out of copyright, you should get writing!

Helen
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
This was a very amazing fic and I definitely know what you mean about having fics with chapters that are in limbo and never finishing them. I have one fic like that right now, in fact and I've thought numerous times of doing the very same thing you did to this one I just haven't had the time. Maybe I'll get to it one day...

Anyway, I liked the way you set this up. It was very well-written and I like how you characterized Scarlett after Mammy's death and the divorce and everything; it was very realistic.

I really enjoyed reading this. :D
Miss Savvy chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
a wonderfully written piece. i love how you've ended the last chapter with scarlett's emotional spark igniting once again. this is quite good. :)