Reviews for The Second Chancers
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 6/2
I am in love with this.
P chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Amazing! This story gave me the warm fluffy feeling, I just love it! The analogy between Snape and Fang is perfect. Everybody just needs a little love, that is certainly true. Still, considering how things eventually turned out, I think Fang got a better deal than Severus. :/
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
A great story. Very well written.
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I'm alsways looking for stories in this era about Snape and this was done particularly well, thank you.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That's a nice little look into the possible past. And completely plausible.

Thanks!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Yay. Good on hagrid for coning to that understanding! :)
dancingfirefly124 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This was great! I really love the comparison between Fang and Snape here. I've always felt the way Hagrid defended Snape to Harry had undertones of protectiveness, so I love seeing that here, even though he needs a bit of convincing. :-)
Carol J chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wonderful story!
Luceid chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Good show.
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
interesting
Harriverse chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
It was a pleasant surprise to read your story! You had a great idea and executed it with surprising gentleness. I think you could give Dumbledore a run for his money! Thank you!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Oh, what a lovely story! I wished Rowling would show more interaction between Hagrid and Snape, but then Harry might see Snape when he wasn't snarling, and I suppose we can't have that, after all.

There are some things that Hagrid understands with his heart that even Dumbledore doesn't. Snape just might be one of them. After all, Hagrid is the only adult, quite possibly, who has never hurt Severus.
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Oh! *squee* This was too cute. Dumbledore and Hagrid's conversation had some fantastic pacing, and your dialogue between them is so so lively!

Can't wait to see where you take this one! Gods, you're a brave woman starting all of these at once! I'd have a nervous breakdown, but I know you love having several to work on and can work on them as you feel like it! ;)

I'm going to write you a long, blathering e-mail this weekend! Just a warning ;)

X rane
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
ah, lovely. perfectly structured.

i am, as ever, your devoted,

SS (check out the initials eh!)

... stay... with... me... :-D
Tharin chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
A well written story. I like your characterization of Hagrid, and the comparison between Fang and Snape. It seems like Dumbledore, to point out the similarities between the two, because he knows that this is engough reason for Hargid to give Snape a chance.

A part that made me laugh was this one:

"He suspected that Fang thought himself clever for allying with the biggest member of the Hogwarts human pack – he certainly took comfort in hiding behind his large master when threatened.

Hagrid supposed that Snape had done the same in throwing himself on the protection of the most powerful Light wizard in the world, the only person who You-Know-Who had ever been scared of."