Reviews for Shots and Spirals
JewelummsXO chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
HOLY CRAP.

Amazing is not the word to describe this. Try stunning, beautiful, intense, and holy shit this was amazing!

*faves*
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
It's fucked up, beautiful and i loved it. Even if it did get a little confusing...
hearts mechanic chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I'm speechless. It's perfection in so many ways.
Exer09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Wow that was realli good lollz
Obi Cadaver chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
*fangirl squeal*

I loved it! I love the way both of them acted, and I could SEE it. It's hard to find good Cloud pairings, and this is definitely one of my favorites, and you made it so sexy I could just die. Good job!
Idiotic Owl chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Best fucking Cloud/Leon one-shot I've ever read.
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Ah...! That was so satisfying... the writing totally moves you along with it. I'm happy to find an NC-17 that isn't just pure, poorly written smut. This is absolutely beautiful, and you captured their anger and the effects of alcohol perfectly. Wow... I love it, love it, love it. Fantastic job. It put me in an entirely different state of reality.
xlamentx chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I'm at a lost for words.

Amazingly written; left me speechless.

Great pairing; made me giggle.

Pure, hot, nonstop smut; oh dear god.

Write more like this... Please? -beg-
LessThan3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
It was different. i can honestly say that i have never read anything writen like this good job..your like a pioneer.
Pink Cat chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
...Wow. That's intense. Very nice. Not sure what to write, but I felt I had to give this some sort of review. This goes on my favorites list.
Kiimahaku Akari chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow...That's intense. Have to say I'm really glad there's people to write about this pairing a bit more~! I like your writing.
animeobsession chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
M, pure hot smut. That was realy good. You should write more of these. Lots more.
high and down chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
mm .. nothing like pure smut ... . with a little character development of course :)
Trekiael chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Oh shit! That was fucking hot! I loved it!
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
...Interesting. I can't say I'm a fan of this pairing, but I don't exactly hate it either. Very slight Cloud/Aerith, which I actually don't support either, but what the heck. You wrote it, I read it, and it was actually well written, even if I still don't like the pairings.