Reviews for You Expected This To Happen, Didn't You?
Dawnmoon76 chapter 1 . 1/20
This is awesome! Homicidal Ed! I'm so gld you created this!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Lord this needs a follow-up! I choked laughing, EXCELLENT!
AmatureAuthor chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
... sooo not m-worthy.
princessciel chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
what did they see? roy is sneeky as always
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
that was hillarious. i just started giggling out of nowhere and i couldn't stop until the end.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
In Anime, paperwork is widely regarded as the work of the Devil.

There is much rant in the Naruto fandom of just how much of a big deal paperwork is made out to be in fanfiction.

Judging from Tsunade and Roy's example here, however, I suspect that this hatred is simply being true to the genre.
StormAlchemist677 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
OMG! i was laffin my ass off! "YOU WILL DIE! ...Alphonse should be right down the hall" i love it hilarious
Pepe Le Pew chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I laughed the whole way through. It was hilarious. Poor Riza! She did warn them.
Drashin chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
twitch twitch
Denise chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
why is it rated M?... did i miss something?...
Gundum M chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
it was an all right written fic, and i found it to be verry funny
Califaction chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hilarious! You do a good job of describing what might happen should anyone have the guts to call Ed what he always thinks they do. I especially love the Evil Aura, and Armstrong and Havoc's reactions. Heehee! Thanks for writing and posting!
Katie chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh...my...! Bwahahahahahahaha! This was just way to funny. Hehehehehe! I loved the way you ordered the scenes. Muahahahaha! The way you decsribed what happened to the new recrutes without actully describing anything was really well done too. Please excuse me while I continue my uncontrolable laughter. Wahahahahahahahahhaha!
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I stumbled across this and, on a whim, diecided to click on it. Boy, am I ever sure I did! You really got me at the "...And he has excellent hearing" part. My sister had to come into the room to see if I was dying. ("She's choking on her potato chip! Should I do the Heimlick?") YES! I love it!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/14/2007