Reviews for Xiaoyu Kazama
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Oh I really want tp see what happens next!~
e chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
moreee
It's so cute to read. R there more stories like these out there
LuchaDoRa chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
This is great so far! I have no idea why you abandoned it! I really love the cute moment with Jin and Xiao in the office, and how much they bicker is hilarious! There are so many cringe-worthy moments i can relate to, and they set me off on non-stop laughter! Post the next chapter soon!
Missy the Cat chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
lease make more chapters!
sohora chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
why are you not continuing whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy!
mikolover12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I hope you will continue this chapter. Is really good! I HOPE THERE IS CHAPTER 7
asdfgh chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I hope you will continue this till the ,please! isa nice story to tell you the truth so please update soon.
sakuraclyne chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Dxi hope you can update this story soon DX it really good
raxii chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Please, continue this. I can't wait to see the people and jin's friends reaction to the news of heihachi.

Update soon
Click 55 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Please please... continue the story, I really want to know what would happen next.

I really love this story, don't leave me hanging in chapter 6. Pleaseeeeeeee I'm dying to know what will happen

this story is sooo amazing, I'm so curious..
Azura Ayarra chapter 6 . 8/28/2011

this story is sooo amazing, I'm so corious..
RenegadeZabuzaMomochi chapter 6 . 3/31/2008
Please continue. I've added your story to my Favorites and Story Alert list. You've done a wonderful job, so far.
TG68 chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Why you stop! It was such a great story! Update please!
evelyn chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
That was really good... looking forward to the next chapter _
Daniel chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Oh come on don't leave me hanging here.I'm dying to know what happens update soon I love this story.