Reviews for Back Home
darkplayer35 chapter 61 . 2/8/2012
Very interesting story. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. It has a ton of potential. Please update soon.
Nightwish192 chapter 61 . 11/22/2010
I recently came across this and was wondering if this was what the Dark Knight looked like.?
Tscorpio1701 chapter 61 . 1/24/2010
I like this story although it could use some tidying up

pls continue writting
JC chapter 61 . 5/10/2009
Great.

I hope you will update this story and some of your Others more ofen,like Changed of fate a your site,I love seeing the reactions of the B5,s gang to hearing about ther counterparts.
Michael01 chapter 61 . 4/7/2009
more, more, more, more more! please im dying 2 know what happens!
SSMBPwnage chapter 61 . 3/26/2009
Just finished reading the whole, took me quite awhile to do it. I have mixed views, It's kinda annoying how you potray the Juraians as incompetent fools that are constantly being outmanuevered by the oh so superior Earth. Where's the logic in that? I mean what's a 100,0 year old civilization with ships capable of one shotting a planet(2nd gen and above) going to do against the might of Earth? To be clear, if this was REALLY OVAverse Jurai, Earth OR the Minbari would not last 5 minutes even B5 tech upgrades. Yes they were created specifically by the show's creator to be THAT wanktastic.

Needless to say, the blatant Earth wankfest you seem to have going on in some parts of the story gets kinda...tiresome. Thankfully I can skip over those sections without missing too much...

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with an Earth wank, but one can only take so much of it per chapter.

But all in all, you have a...unique universe here and I do enjoy it...most of the time anyways. To prevent the Earth wank from overwhelming me, I prefer to think that the Jurai shown here is akin to the Tenchi Universe Jurai who really are incompetent idiots rather than the OVA Jurai.
Gogolu chapter 61 . 3/23/2009
It's developing better and better.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 61 . 3/22/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice way to test new weapons.
James Axelrad chapter 61 . 3/21/2009
great chapter
gaby chapter 60 . 3/13/2009
Great update.

Can't wait to see the Fight with the Pirates.
JC chapter 60 . 3/13/2009
Great to see it back.

Will you revealed the races who are in the Union and Federation?

Will Races,s of the LoNAW visit earth?

I hope you will also update changed of Fate.
Sdarian chapter 60 . 3/11/2009
This has been a really good story. I'm really happy to see that it is still being updated. Good job on this, and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Arthorius chapter 60 . 3/11/2009
What ever happened to the Back Home Fic with Harry Potter?
James Axelrad chapter 60 . 3/10/2009
great stuff. glad the this fic has become active again. cant wait for more. also wouldn't mind a bit more of that minako side story.

actually, wouldn't mind finding out a bit more about what the scouts are doing.

hope there is more soon!
TenWings chapter 60 . 3/10/2009