Reviews for Back Home
Difdi chapter 54 . 5/25
The people who came up with the idea behind the Splinter Cell series had a very bad grasp of how the US Constitution works.

The Fifth Freedom is the antithesis of the US Constitution and granting that authority to anyone is a capital crime in the US. Refusing to prosecute is corruption, pure and simple.

The way the Constitution works, officials (such as the President) actually have less freedom to commit crimes and break the rules than the average citizen does. The fact that the system is corrupt and refuses torosecute certain crimes does not mean those crimes are not illegal.
Difdi chapter 51 . 5/25
You have a recurring spelling error throughout the story, an example of which is in this chapter.

Someone who can read minds is a telepath, not a telephat. Every place where you should have written telepath, you wrote telephat instead.
Difdi chapter 42 . 5/25
You have a recurring spelling error throughout the story.

You keep writing purchased where you mean to write persuaded. Purchasing something is buying it, persuading someone is talking them into it.

Unless the GDI is buying slaves, purchase is not the word you want when talking about people.
Difdi chapter 41 . 5/25
Armis? Serity?

Someone really needs to introduce Len'dar to the Senshi...particularly their cats...
Difdi chapter 39 . 5/25
You have a recurring error throughout the entire story, an example of which occurs in chapter 39.

You keep writing "of cause" when you mean to write "of course" - it's like you programmed your spellcheck to misspell the word course every time you wrote it.
Difdi chapter 37 . 5/25
You have a technical error in chapter 37.

Conventional bullets make two sounds - the explosion of the propellant and the sonic boom of the bullet breaking the sound barrier. Some ammunition comes in subsonic variants, that don't break the sound barrier, so the only noise they make is the bang of the gunpowder - the majority of the noise a gun makes comes from the bullet breaking the sound barrier, somthis option makes them quieter.

If you can make a gun that doesn't use an explosion to launch the bullet, such as a pulser like you have in this chapter, that can also quiet things down a bit but since the majority of the noise a gun makes is a result of breaking the sound barrier, and the faster something is going the louder the sonic boom, pulsers would NOT be quieter than conventional firearms, they'd be much, MUCH louder.

At mach 15-20, being around a pulser being fired would be loud like standing near an artillery battery.
Difdi chapter 36 . 5/25
For some reason or other, religious fundamentalists believe that their allegedly all-powerful god couldn't have created alien life, and therefore their god's enemy somehow created the aliens, despite the fact that they also believe that enemy to be capable only of destruction, not creation.

It really says something about how great their god is that they truly believe he's too small and pathetic to have created more than the life on a single world.
shadowquark chapter 61 . 7/13/2014
great series love it..hope for more
darkplayer35 chapter 61 . 2/8/2012
Very interesting story. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. It has a ton of potential. Please update soon.
Nightwish192 chapter 61 . 11/22/2010
I recently came across this and was wondering if this was what the Dark Knight looked like.?
Tscorpio1701 chapter 61 . 1/24/2010
I like this story although it could use some tidying up

pls continue writting
JC chapter 61 . 5/10/2009
Great.

I hope you will update this story and some of your Others more ofen,like Changed of fate a your site,I love seeing the reactions of the B5,s gang to hearing about ther counterparts.
Michael01 chapter 61 . 4/7/2009
more, more, more, more more! please im dying 2 know what happens!
SSMBPwnage chapter 61 . 3/26/2009
Just finished reading the whole, took me quite awhile to do it. I have mixed views, It's kinda annoying how you potray the Juraians as incompetent fools that are constantly being outmanuevered by the oh so superior Earth. Where's the logic in that? I mean what's a 100,0 year old civilization with ships capable of one shotting a planet(2nd gen and above) going to do against the might of Earth? To be clear, if this was REALLY OVAverse Jurai, Earth OR the Minbari would not last 5 minutes even B5 tech upgrades. Yes they were created specifically by the show's creator to be THAT wanktastic.

Needless to say, the blatant Earth wankfest you seem to have going on in some parts of the story gets kinda...tiresome. Thankfully I can skip over those sections without missing too much...

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with an Earth wank, but one can only take so much of it per chapter.

But all in all, you have a...unique universe here and I do enjoy it...most of the time anyways. To prevent the Earth wank from overwhelming me, I prefer to think that the Jurai shown here is akin to the Tenchi Universe Jurai who really are incompetent idiots rather than the OVA Jurai.
Gogolu chapter 61 . 3/23/2009
It's developing better and better.