Reviews for Strike Three
Lady Starlight so kiss my ass chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Ahyyea! Supernatural! Me loves Supernatural! Tres bon fic, I am going to enjoy reading the rest of it.

BTW, you've disabled your send message thing and I wont reply to your message until you de-unable it.

Starlight :D
carocali chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
A really interesting, complex story. I'm not sure about Colby - if you've used her before - and the other siblings. You put a lot of thought into this. Maybe you can go back and pull out tidbits to explain along the way - like one shots. Some Paul and Dean moments like you did for Ginny and Sam. I'd like to have some background on Colby and Mary. Might be fun for you!

Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
mysterychic chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
i really really really love this story! I'm actually kinda sad that it's coming to an end.

Anywho, please write more soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
Very cool. Can't wait for the epilogue. Catch ya on the flip side.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
this story just keeps getting beter and better please update soon:)
KBecks87 chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
so good. please update soon.
kokomocalifornia chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
great action packed chapter
Nate and Jake chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
I can't wait till you update again. Hurry. I hope Sam realizes it is not his fault.
carocali chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
What an unusual twist. I'm anxious to see where you are going with this.

citiesofsouls chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
great chapter! write more! :)
SammyJaredfan chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
I love this story so much! There's so much favorite. And Sam hurting himself. I love that too. Thanks for writing this fantastic story. Keep up the great job. Hope there's alot of chapters and a sequel!
KBecks87 chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
Great chapter of an AMAZING fic! cant wait for more!
pizzapixie chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
I think you did yourself proud. A little too much crying, but under the circumstances, update soon! Thanks.
kokomocalifornia chapter 7 . 4/10/2006