Reviews for Strike Three
Lady Starlight so kiss my ass chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Ahyyea! Supernatural! Me loves Supernatural! Tres bon fic, I am going to enjoy reading the rest of it.

BTW, you've disabled your send message thing and I wont reply to your message until you de-unable it.

Starlight :D
carocali chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
A really interesting, complex story. I'm not sure about Colby - if you've used her before - and the other siblings. You put a lot of thought into this. Maybe you can go back and pull out tidbits to explain along the way - like one shots. Some Paul and Dean moments like you did for Ginny and Sam. I'd like to have some background on Colby and Mary. Might be fun for you!

:D

Caroline
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
mysterychic chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
i really really really love this story! I'm actually kinda sad that it's coming to an end.

Anywho, please write more soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
Very cool. Can't wait for the epilogue. Catch ya on the flip side.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
this story just keeps getting beter and better please update soon:)
KBecks87 chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
so good. please update soon.
kokomocalifornia chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
great action packed chapter
Nate and Jake chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
I can't wait till you update again. Hurry. I hope Sam realizes it is not his fault.
carocali chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
What an unusual twist. I'm anxious to see where you are going with this.

:D

Caroline
whoaaitsmichele chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
great chapter! write more! :)
SammyJaredfan chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
I love this story so much! There's so much angst...my favorite. And Sam hurting himself. I love that too. Thanks for writing this fantastic story. Keep up the great job. Hope there's alot of chapters and a sequel!
KBecks87 chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
Great chapter of an AMAZING fic! cant wait for more!
pizzapixie chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
I think you did yourself proud. A little too much crying, but under the circumstances, update soon! Thanks.
kokomocalifornia chapter 7 . 4/10/2006