Reviews for Kingdom Hearts Idol
Xaluar chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
Lmao Marly singing Barbie Girl

And Riku singing My Shiny Teeth And Me:) That's kinda ironic lmao because just today I was bored & decided to draw a picture of an Org XI meeting and I drew too many chairs so I drew Chip Skylark there because he was the most random person I could think of xD!

F.O.P ftw!

And Spongebob, obv.
hintcoin chapter 16 . 8/1/2007
omg! fantastic story! update soon cuz my sis and i want to find out who's next! it was funny and (funny) and add another fantastic word for your story! it actually kinda felt like the real american idol, just that you can't have the usual Simon bashing who's actually really good, you can't see a single thing that's going on and well... you can't hear it. whatever... I LOVE YOUR STORY!

~*~sorry about that~*~

~*~ ashley out~*~
dripping blood Hanyou chapter 16 . 4/11/2007
Write more!
tickle me emo chapter 16 . 2/24/2007
hey im not giving u my emaIL BUT IM GOINMG TO BE CALLED SONIC when i was great!can sora sing next and can the song be sanctruy PLZ
lostinthisnightmarecalledlife chapter 16 . 2/6/2007
are u gonna put sora in it?
lostinthisnightmarecalledlife chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
you just had to make riku sing that song didnt you.(lol)
tailow 7 chapter 11 . 1/10/2007
u watch fairly odd parents dont ya? i like the entire thing good work dude but no sepiroth in any of it? boohoo! yet yay!
coolgirl200 chapter 16 . 12/5/2006
Cool!
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 16 . 10/21/2006
LOL yay Roxas... Anyway it's been a while hope you update sooner
KHKairiNamineFanatic chapter 16 . 10/7/2006
Keep me posted when another person's gonna sing. Hopefully it's da main character... You know who...
horsie890 chapter 16 . 9/1/2006
You didn't listen to me! I told you to make this into a story, and you didn't. From here on out I refuse to read and review.
fencergirl00 chapter 16 . 8/31/2006
w00t! you finally updated! And in 'how you remind me' it's "yeah", not "yet".
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 15 . 8/8/2006
You finally updated!
putting0 chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
Come on... make someone sing I'm too sexy! Maybye you can make Sora sing it!
horsie890 chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
But that's a good song...*sob*