Reviews for Metamorphosis
GoldenRat chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
This is a very unique reincarnation fic.
Chi Bara chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
good story!
FIRE OF LOVE chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
so good
Inuhanyou21 chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
I loved this story, but what happened to the jewel and the rest of the Inuyasha crew?
Avatrenai chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
luv it!
sapphireDoG chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
that was beautiful... Both recarntes (spelling sucks :P)-sigh- POor Satoshi going through all that and poor kagome nice story :)
aGreatPenName chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
That was wonderful! x3 It was almost as if I myself was in the mind of Satoshi, the reincarnation of Sesshomaru, having a horrile conflict of finding one's true self distinguishing of what once was and what there is now. Most definately a very nifty story! I really enjoyed the story especially since it was a perfect concept Romanticism. There was not only a physical but spiritual journey. Something was learned. Nature was a key element and the truths are found within it! Just an awesome job! I really enjoyed reading it n.n
TiredandSleepy chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
:( If it makes you feel any better, I think you're writing is amazing and I wait for it the same way I wait for the next novel of a book. I love every one of you KagomeXSesshoumaru stories. This one instantly captured my attention. It's really sad. Poor Sesshoumaru.
hope-is-4ever chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
I originally read this on A Single Spark, but, and shame on me, I didn't review. Well, now I am. This fic deserves at least that much.

Anyway, I simply love how you went about transforming Satoshi into the form of Sesshoumaru with his memories. And the inner struggle with himself and Kagome's reactions were so insightful. As readers we were able to dive into their characters and come out, along with the characters themselves, knowing who they were.

Absolutely amazing fanfic.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
It is very original I will give you that. Actually I'll give you my praises for good grammar and spelling, captivating plot, character description and originality...and you definitely get ten out of ten for the subtle romance and the way you described Sesshoumaru.

He is a very difficult character to write, I should know. And Kagome is too although she may seem far less complex than the demon lord - it's just as hard to express her unique personality also. Her kind, loving, heart and all the forgiveness she is capable of.

Loved the ending. Particularly this sentence: And when they landed back at the ryokan, he took her to her room and warmed her up the old fashioned way, with sighs and moans and trembling sensuous palpation.

*claps* You did a very, and I do mean very, good job with writing this story. *going into C2 archive*
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
I intended to only glance at this story before I went to bed, but I was instantly hooked. Your writing style is very captivating, and I can think of no higher compliment; well done.
Chaos-and-Serenity chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
I had previously read this on A Single Spark and fell in love with it. What a creative take on the Kagome/Sesshoumaru pairing. I applaud your descriptive abilities and your uncanny talent at captivating the reader through characterization. This is nothing short of a beautiful stroy.
Amazonian21 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
How did I miss this one? It's awesome!
Winter Ashby chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This was really amazing. I liked how it was Sesshoumaru, but not. It was sad and strange, and completely different. Gerat job!

-Ash
sango2sakura chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
wow, this is good. I really like it. The writing is good, and I like the story plot so far.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »