Reviews for Metamorphosis
Winter Ashby chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This was really amazing. I liked how it was Sesshoumaru, but not. It was sad and strange, and completely different. Gerat job!

sango2sakura chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
wow, this is good. I really like it. The writing is good, and I like the story plot so far.
Reserved chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
I love your writing and your characterization of both Kagome and Sesshoumaru. Your descriptions of both the scenery and their emotions are amazing. I love how you turned around Kagome's view on reincarnation back on her. It was brilliant.
yuMeNami chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
it is so good! i love it..write more
Zhelen chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
I really enjoyed the last chapter. Very poignant.
Daughterofaeris chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
Nice emotive, little short story. I like the idea. Alot. _
spikemyangel chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
yay! omg - that was so amazing! I am in love with your other 2 sess/kag fics, and reading brilliant stuff like this fic reminds me why waiting for you updates is always worth it. Wow, this was such a great story! original, and really sweet, I was so scared that it wouldn't work out, and he'd become a really in-character Sesshoumaru, but he kept some humanity, but was still so Sesshoumaru, his thoughts and opinions were so him, it was brilliant! And he still loved Kagome! I love the fics that acknowledge that downsides of their relationship (youkai/human), but say ‘what the hell’ & go for it anyways and make it work wonderfully (and realistically). I just love you so much right now.
A Girl Who Loves Anime chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I love your story please update soon. Your story was so interesting that my face was pratically plastered against the screen and my eyes as large as saucers(they were also sparkly). LOL. Update. Ja ne _
Resmiranda chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
This was very beautiful, achingly so.
AntiCensor chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Nice, although in my opinion you didn't need to bother anouncing the implied sexuality if that was all there was to it, and of course the fact that it was implied.

This was a fine short story. I never read Inuyasha fiction 'cause I'm normally preoccupied by my favorite FF fiction and most anything my reviewers write, which I suppose is the category you fall in to. Although I was reading your stuff before I even became a part of this site.

I like this story, and maybe I'll move on to your other Inuyasha fics just to tide me over until you update Purgatory and Rose of Midgar and the like.

Keep writing Mrs. Cat. And keep reviewing me if you fancy, I'll be updating in two days.
hana-ginkawa chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Another gorgeous piece of writing my dear! ! ! I adore it so.
AntiCensor chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
When you describe her aura I wonder HOW it feels warm yet cold, powerful yet weak. As the reader I have trouble deciding how that feels without you the writers imagination.

This chapter is just as good as the other two I think. I'm a big Sesshomaru fan so I easily like this story. I may finish the last chapter tonight, but I have some writing to do myself since my deadline is fast aproaching. We'll see.

And now I'm off, for I must check on the condition of my Rice A Roni.
dsm1980 chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Such a beautiful story. Very well written. Loved it!
animegirl2005 chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
i really love this story it was really good. It was a well writen story you did a great job
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That story was freakin' awesome. Freakin' awesome to the max.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »