Reviews for Metamorphosis
Very good!
Fireflycross chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Oh, this is good!
AntiCensor chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
"and a sand grinder" nice.

I think it's interesting that you're having that magic continue to exist in the future -present, whatever- time because I don't remember that being in the show. But then again I haven't seen the show for many months because I lost my cable early last year so maybe there has been some since I last saw it.

I'll be moving on later, maybe later tonight. You write a fine story Mrs. Cat.
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
At first I thought that Satoshi was going to be Koga, it occured to me that you might have meant the brother but I didn't want to think that automatically.

I know that I haven't read your Inuyasha fics before but you updated this story four times in a single day so I simply couldn't resist. I'm going to start following this story, maybe I'll get around to your other ones too but I read a lot of stories and so I don't want to fill my head with too many of them. I may lose track if I do.
Meijer Brand chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
Wow.. That was really, really good. I liked it alot! And I didn't have to wait for you to update cause it was all there! Yipey!
otfreakingp chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
Aw! This story was SO cool! It's unlike ANYTHING I've ever read before! I LOVE IT!

You did such a great job on writing it, wow, I don't know what else to say! Dude, it was WONDERFUL! I've never seen a story that had a Sesshomaru reincarnate in the future! It was one-of-a-kind! AWESOME!

Oh man, this is DEFINATELY going on my favorites list!

Aangsair
dumdeedum chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
Hey, not bad! But now be a good girl and continue your other Sess-Kag stories.
Ledophole chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
I just - I mean your fic was just -

It was wonderful. And VERY original. And SO well-written. . . . and just - Just wonderful.

I'm speechless. Sorry! Tanx for the great read.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4