Reviews for Smiles
sentimentalchocolates chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I recommend you ignore others comments. D: This actually was a very nice story. I liked the angst and it was very creative. It to me? It was well written adn different. I wouldn't mind a chapter 2. C:
TTiTT chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
You were never good at writing Leon and Claire stories at all.
MarcusKrueger46 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Aww. Quite the contrary story to Anamnesis, eh? I'm not one for angsty, depressing things like this, but I will say that it was extremely well-written. Well done, once again.
httpen chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Don't write anymore Leon/Claire stories. You can't do it right at all.
4-6-0-1-7-0-4 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is c Leon/Claire story... bull fucking shit.
XX chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
WOW! This sucked. Lets hope you don't do a chapter 2.
dragonfly88 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Good Work!

I don't know what else to say,

isflamma chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This was... I can't really say. It's not a great moment when you realize it's better to just walk away and let go, even if you still love someone.

It just made me really sad...and thoughtful. And for some reason it made me want to work on my own fic, which is good. ) Brownie points for that!

So it was sad, but very well written. Ugh, I'm having so much trouble putting my thoughts down on this so I think I'll leave it as is.

Good work!
Apple chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
A bittersweet story. And very well written. I never imagined Leon to be the cheating type but your final author comments hit the nail right on the head for me. I could only imagine this sort of unhappy ending given the circumstances. Would Capcom give us a love triangle?
Clinton chapter 1 . 3/21/2006