Reviews for Every Time We Touch
ghostchicken chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
"A lonely wizard's shelter." That made me cry. If you can make me cry, you've done something. Good job.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 20 . 9/5/2007
HOT
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 20 . 3/5/2007
AWESOME! I love fanfics with a little action! (although I can't write them myself! lol) Anyways, I love your style of writing, and I can't wait to read more by you!
Rachel Balsdon chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
kk
connieewing chapter 20 . 2/27/2007
Snif ok I cried such a great great ending to a great story! loved iot and thank you for writting it too.
taylorxxsue chapter 20 . 2/27/2007
Sequel...Please? Great story. I never actually thought of a Weasley in Slytherin. Great job! Taylor
elfwarden chapter 20 . 2/27/2007
Nice ending to this story congrats on it, it really was nice to read it.

and a sequel is more than welcome. :)

taylorxxsue chapter 19 . 2/25/2007
Yes an epilogue. It will be sad if you don't because this is the 3rd story that I've read today that's my favorite ending! Taylor
Calliope Piper chapter 19 . 2/25/2007
This chapter was absolutely beautiful. I smiled like an idiot while reading the entire thing and ended up crying by the end.

You're a brilliant writer, and I absolutelY LOVED this fic SO much.

Definitely do an epilogue! I'm so sad to see this end!
elfwarden chapter 19 . 2/25/2007
*Applause*

Wel done. magnificent story.

And a nice ending as well,

wel done

Elfwarden

PS. an epilogue or oneshot ain't so bad IMHO...
connieewing chapter 19 . 2/25/2007
IT'S ME AGAIN LOL YES...YES PLEASE PLEASE FOR ALL OF MERLIN do a epilogue or a one-shot follow-up PLEASE! I so love this story and the funny part was I was also dancing too love the song. Reminds me of my own wedding lol. Love ths tory I can't wait So please please don't deny me lol and do it lol. I will hugs you forever if you do lol.
elfwarden chapter 18 . 2/17/2007
Great chapter.

Keep writing

connieewing chapter 18 . 2/16/2007
I LOVE YOU LOL I feel so wow when you dedicate this story to me lol. You are such an amazing writer and I always like your storys keep doing what your doing ok. Keep it up I cried I laugh and boy I can't wait to read more of your story.
elfwarden chapter 17 . 2/16/2007
Great story.

All the new grandparents and parents was getting used to but it's a wonderful story.

Do you plan to continue any more of it?

great job

connieewing chapter 17 . 2/13/2007
holy crap that was so good.