Reviews for The truth is finally out
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
heh. great story. I think Danny would sooner have Skulker, Walker, Technus, or even the Box Ghost for a father. Even Clockwork or Ghostwriter would been better.
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I have one like this. It isn't up yet, and it's Sarah, but it turns out that she's only half Fenton.
Jessica01 chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
How about a one-shot of how Star and Paullina met? I have one, but I'd like to someone else's version, too!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
So did Danny put the fact that he's Vlad's son in his report? I really like the twist. You should do a sequel. Maybe one w/ everyone finding out both of Danny's secrets. For a one-shot...I'm not sure, I'm not very good at one-shot ideas.
Jessica01 chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
How about one where it turns out Maddie WAS married to Vlad, and Make Danny older than Jazz, so that it turns out he is his worst enemy's son, not just 1/3. And did Jack not have enough DNA to pass on to his son? Why did they do that?
purewanderlust chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Um, yay? I can't decide if I like the fact that Danny is Vlad's...well, you know. Anyway, I think the ending leaves something to be desired, as in, more story! Lol. Anyway, good story, write a PotC one now!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
hikarisyami24 chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
vlad is danny's halfson! i can't believe it! when will the next chapter be posted?
AdmiralJackal chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
I thought Danny would have more trouble coping with Vlad being one of his dads, but it was still good. Can't wait to read that one-shot of yours.
Myst4drgn chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Interesting ficcie.
ChoasGhostBoy chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
AdmiralJackal chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Wow. I didn't see that one coming. Nice twist.

Update soon.
coolgirlc chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
oh my god! 3 way parenting? thats weird.
horselova32312 chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
update! update! UPDATE! ur story is awsome! u have to update real soon, please!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 6 . 7/21/2006 he's really vlad's son?...weird...