Reviews for Frozen Together
Zany the Nerd chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
This was a fantastic story! I love Han and Luke's brotherly relationship, you captured it perfectly!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
great sequel! I loved these two stories!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
SUCH a sweet story! I love the brotherhood between Luke and Han! The last little bit made me smile!
jublke chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Your characterizations were spot on.
bronwe-iris chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh man I loved this. I loved how you showed how brotherly Luke and Han are towards each other, it was so heart warming to read. :)
becgate chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Wonderful Luke and Han fic! !
Atlasina7 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
I really think you've really captured the brotherly love between Han & Luke. Good story.
PardoxPixie chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
That was sweet!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awwww dude this is beautiful, maybe the most accurate (to my understanding) tag of hoth that is out there :))) and very well written, keep it up!
unknown chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I know this story is old so you probably dont look at the reviews but please make more please please please
Haninator chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hey. I've got my own account... have had it for a while. Thought I'd stop in to tell ya that this fic inspired me... inspired me enough for me to make an account. I love it so much, I can't leave it alone! There are a few fics that are like that for me. The Infection by coli narago is another one. It's a Zelda fic. Check it out when you can.
x0allisonqt0x chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
That was really good. I loved it! Great job.
Haninator chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I wish Han was mine too! *cries loudly and places arm around EsmeAmelia's shoulder*
Haninator chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I love it. I would ask for more, but I don't think you can take this much farther. :( Anyhow, that was totally amazing! :)
Haninator chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
In the words ofone Rabbi (modified to fit the purpose) " They are doing this to stay warm, right?" Excellent job!