Reviews for Frozen Together
BROBRO FLUUUUUUFF
Disney Syndulla chapter 1 . 2/5
AHAAAHAHAHAHAH! TOO CUUUUUUTE!
RainingStarWars chapter 1 . 2/2
You have no idea how much I love this fanfiction! I've read this a bunch of different times and it STILL never gets old! This is just too sweet and I love it and your writing.
Virtuella chapter 2 . 1/17
Sweet. It's nice how you show the way Luke, even when unconscious, brings out the best in people. And I think apart from Chewie, Luke might be the first friend Han has ever had.
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/3
This was absolutely fantastic! You are an excellent writer! I feel that you captured Han and Luke's friendship perfectly, and all the characters' personalities were 100% accurate. This was a brilliant fanfiction! You know it's good if I get a big stupid grin on my face while reading, and that is exactly what happened. Well done!
videl chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Ahh so cute how affectionate Han is with Luke. I really miss this scene from the movie!
Zany the Nerd chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
This was a fantastic story! I love Han and Luke's brotherly relationship, you captured it perfectly!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
great sequel! I loved these two stories!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
SUCH a sweet story! I love the brotherhood between Luke and Han! The last little bit made me smile!
jublke chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Your characterizations were spot on.
bronwe-iris chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh man I loved this. I loved how you showed how brotherly Luke and Han are towards each other, it was so heart warming to read. :)
becgate chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Wonderful Luke and Han fic! !
Atlasina7 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
I really think you've really captured the brotherly love between Han & Luke. Good story.
PardoxPixie chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
That was sweet!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awwww dude this is beautiful, maybe the most accurate (to my understanding) tag of hoth that is out there :))) and very well written, keep it up!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »