Reviews for The Sun And The Moon
You freaky genius. When I saw your summary I thought, "No WAY can that work," but you totally pulled it off! Wow.
roseflorintine chapter 22 . 9/9/2011
I'm too lazy to log in but I LOVE this!
Prue Gallaway chapter 22 . 9/28/2008
this couple is sort of weird! but you write really well. i'm putting your story on my favourite stories list!
lightangelwing chapter 22 . 7/26/2008
My god, at last, you've finally updated. You have no idea how much you left me (and the rest of the readers here as well) hanging when it just 'stopped'...like that.

Anyway, good ending, especially the confrontation between Kally and Kadar at the end...And hopefully, you'll get more inspired to write more fics for this pairing..
Lady Sapphirea chapter 22 . 7/10/2008
When I started reading this fic I was a bit disgusted by the couple but eventually I fell in love. It has nothing to do with how I picture them after the book. It is all your doing. So when you begin to write again be assured I'll be here to read it. Great job. I must have read it five times in between the times you updated because it was so great.
Infallible.Mirage chapter 22 . 6/13/2008
A fitting ending, and I liked the way you added a twist (Shakith's price). It kept it from being too unrealistically happily ever after. One thing though? It was less an epilogue than a whole bunch of them smushed together, so it felt a little disjunct - but then again, I'd never be able to find something that could be taken out!
Saelind chapter 22 . 6/13/2008
I love your take on Kalasin/Ozorne and it has been a delight to read this story. You are a really talented writer and I can't wait to read what you do next.
hanakazari chapter 22 . 6/13/2008
Thanks for for posting the epilogue XD

'Large golden bird'? Ozorne is flashy, even in exile XD Also, he is a great dad. I-I kind of love him now. And it's not just this chapter - this whole serious has depicted him in a different - better - light. He's still overbearing, still the ruler of Carthak, but also capable of love and awkwardness. In this way, it's one of the reasons I like Kalasin/Ozorne better than Kalasin/Kaddar - their relationship is more new, more uncertain, more raw.

In all: thanks for sharing.
teejplease chapter 22 . 6/12/2008
I loved it.
Ilithil chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Hello, this is really, really good.

Please continue updating, don't leave me hanging (:
Anaroriel chapter 21 . 2/9/2008
Wait wait wait. You can't leave me hanging there! What happened? Did they ever manage to be together? What did Ozorne give up to become human again? o_O At least send me a summary so I can live out the rest of my life without wondering... :P
Relala chapter 21 . 2/8/2008
I am really beginning to love Kalasin and Ozorne more that Kalasin with Kaddar. Your fic is great.
Infallible.Mirage chapter 21 . 1/4/2008
Amazing~ nuff said

Ah...except for...what happened to just one chapter left?
jade trickster chapter 21 . 10/28/2007
i really like this story! i know you probably haven't looked at it in a while, but you said you only have another chapter or so to finish...and you left us eager readers with a (sort of) cliffie! please please please update!
Lady Knight Devin chapter 21 . 10/1/2006