Reviews for Why
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i love this i always thought why didn't harry turn dark why was he light
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I would love it if harry realised that Dumbledore isnt all that bad!

will there be more?
Caeryn Lae chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Really nice one-shot, I liked it a lot!
bunnykitune chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
dumbledork (i do not respect him in most of the fanfics i read and the movies too(he's good in the books)) messed up BIG time. XP
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Love the story!

/S
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
kool
Spiorad chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This fic has a lot of potential. However, you might really think about getting a beta as there a lot of mistakes. Also those really long paragraphs are not only hard to read because there all bunched together, but from what I read they can be made into several smaller paragraphs. I know of a site that has very good betas who actually have to pass a test before there aproved. If you would like the link just let me know.

Jan
Drahme chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
-cries- You've got some talent. You shouldn't need to beg for reviews... this was brilliant. At first I thought this was going to be one of those Snape goes and rescues Harry after seeing him abused and starts caring for him. But you've turned ths into a lovely little fic that I must insist you write more for. Like a rose, lovely by itself but better by the dozen.
xoverfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Great story. Can you write more for it? Like, make Severus or Dumbledore go back in time and get Harry before Lucius got to him?
lostinsidesaveme chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Good and interesting story, i liked the original idea

Maybe used the word "horror" or "horrified" a little too much but otherwise good :D

lostinsidesaveme
Sakya chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
No need to beg. You deserve a review.

Good fic. I love the idea, I always thought Harry should be darker because of how he was raised.

Having Lucius train him was a great thing.

However... (Oh! the bad side :( - sorry, just trying to help) I do think you should pay more atention to the details, it took me a bit to understand what was going on and I had to re-read a few parts to make sure I got it. Other than that, no complaints and I like your style.