Reviews for The Horn That Was Broken
AmazingWriter123 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
i couldn't stop laughing. i guess eldarion has gone his uncles. as for elboron, i wonder who did he get the mischievieous streak from?
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I loved it! I see a lot of Eowyn in Elboron lol
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I almost laughed out loud over Elboron and Eldarion's dialog about dying and facing Boromir's wrath on the other side! Good thing I didn't as I am in a library. ;p Kudos!
TheContamination chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
OMG that was so cute xD
annoyinglyanonymous chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
This is awesome.
Jarlaxle Baenre chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Hey, great story! I know it's kind of late (*glances at date* better late than never, right? Even if it is by an entire year), but I found it on... someone's favorites list and I got into it. You're an excellent writer. Good character development, good description, humor... anyway, brava.

~Jarlaxle
EdorasLass chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
Dang it, it ate my review!

Anyway - this is great! Eldarion and Elboron are wonderfully drawn, and they work very well together. I also like how Eldarion follows Elboron's lead, and the way Faramir uses that to explain to his son why he must think before acting. The dynamic between Faramir, Eowyn, and Eldarion is very warm and homey as well. They're a lovely family.

*Elboron sighed. His dead hero uncle’s wrath was the last thing he would want. Even death was of no use.*

This made me laugh so hard I snorted. "Dead hero uncle"! ahahahahaHA.
Alia G. L chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
That was so good. A great ending to a great story. I loved it. Great job. Oh, and sorry it took so long for me to review. School. Anyway, great story. I loved it!
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
I am so glad that Elboron told the truth and Faramir was not angry(not that i expected him to be).He taught his son a valuable lesson for the future.

I have enjoyed this story very much,thank you for a treat !

It may be next week before I can update my story, i started revising an old one and it is proving harder than i expected.
18 chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
Aw. Very cute, very sweet, very fluffy, very good.
Violin Ghost chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
The ending was so sweet... As all the other reviewers said, you potray Elboron and Eldarion perfectly as little kids who think innocently as children will when trying to fix a simple problem that seems huge in their eyes. This is so different compared to other fanfics where you have war and intrigue. I can relate to this story too (think priceless painting and glue Ü)
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
Excellence! A wonderful ending to a wonderful tale!
adrinkcalled chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
This was so happy and peaceful... I really liked it, it was sweet :)
lorelome chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
Oh! I want to know what happens to those naughty little children next!
Violin Ghost chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
haha... It's a very funny story, but written so refreshingly and so well that it just feels good to read it. Please, please continue it! I'll definitely be checking back whenever i visit this website!

love,