Reviews for Victory at Last
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
*flatly* Drakken will never understand the meaning of the word "subtle." *loses composure* *bursts out laughing*
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hilarious!
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i feel bad for shego lol
FatManDan chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Tri State area?

Wouldn't that put Dr.D in competition with a different Dr.D who operates out of Danville and with the limited goal of conquering the Tri State Area?

Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Long over due- but a very, very funny little one shot. Great job!
Yur-Fluffyness chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OH MAN!

AHAHAHAHA!

You rock. This made me laugh so hard.
MoetEtCadaver chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was unpredictible. Very clever and pretty smart story. 5 stars.
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Awesome! Geez, Drakken is so egotistical, I wonder how Shego stands him. I love that line from Ron about 'I wanted to make out for a while.' So cute.
Shychick chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
LOL! SO like Drakken! I love your fics!
Jane Poirot chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That was rather clever; leading us to believe that Drakken finally succeeded in taking over the world until it is revealed he and Shego were only playing checkers. Hilarious!
brenda79 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Oh gosh I can't believe they were arguing about something that silly, but it seems so Drakken.
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
OMG m8 that was bucklin like_really enjoyed at m8
Pyric chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh man...wow...that actually cracked me up! I was really mad at the fic for the first three-quarters of it, and then finally at the end I got it.

Checkers...oh...my...god. Good job. Phew, I thought I was wasting my time reading this because the whole thing was going right over my head - all I kept thinking was 'Why do they keep going on TV? This is so stupid."

So uh, NICE.
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
And I thought Ron liked rubbing things in people's faces. At first I wondered why Shego wasn't celebrating with him, but then at the end I realized that it was because *she* lost. Of course this is the first time Drakken has ever won at anything, so naturally he would want to get the message out, even over something as small as checkers. Great story. This one's going on my favorites list.
CastaS chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
great story, i enjoyed it.