Reviews for there goes the neighborhood
The Soup chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Interesting thought there. I was thinking something along those lines -"What happened to them?" Exactly. WHAT.

You have me wondering now.

The Soup
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Namine probably erased their memories but its like they said in Chain of Memories, the things that are really important are forgotten but not lost, and if you remember one thing, your light, then the rest will come poaring back to you!

Nice Ending!
LadyJewel chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
*giggle*

Ah, Hayner, I love your forthright way of speaking.

I love Hayner, and I love Olette. A compromising picture is even better. And better still with Roxas involved.

Thank you for writing this. The Twilight Town crew is awesome, and you got them down. There is very little TTown ficcage, and finding yours made me happy.

*giggle*
freakenout chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
haha. xDD u kno u should do one with axel nd roxas, with the missing pics of him n_n. that was so cut. xD. love the story. love ur writng.
Mituna Captor chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
You got the names right it's just... That you forgot Pence... Poor Pence... He's usually forgotten.

*Spoilers*

And really... that don't forget about Roxas... Roxas was sent to a 'alternate' Twilight town by DiZ, after he lost to Riku in The world that never was. So, the real Olette, Hayner, and Pence, don't even know who Roxas is... How can you forget someone you've never met before?

Anyway Roflmao, "Or did we get really drunk, or stoned?" Nice. *Adds to favorites*
Lady Papillon Rose chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
...wow.

...and this is in the tragedy category. The tragedy being that they did just lose their memories, or that Square denied us making that OT3 canon? XD

Love it, btw. You win.
kitty catchaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
ARRGH WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GENIUS.

CRABS.

AND.

BRINGING MY IDEA/SUGGESTION TO LIFE.

I LOVE YOU.

/...still, the idea of forgetting roxas is depressing.

ilu.