Reviews for From Greaser to Country Girl and Back
Ashley chapter 34 . 7/11
Me again and one more thing I don't like that you skip time. Can you try and make more action or drama in it . Thank you
Ashley chapter 34 . 7/11
I like your book but there are some things I don't like. For one guys are always after Toria, 2 I sick of hearing about evie, and 3 there could be funny moments. I know it's late but I wanted to tell you that. Keep on writing.
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 11 . 5/15
I dont hate it, nor like it. Love where the story is going but its all over the place... keep writing though :)
Scarlett Franco chapter 11 . 2/27
It took me a week to finish the whole story and I loved it! You should write a sequel from her daughter's point of view! That'd be savvy.
Zarak chapter 66 . 12/4/2014
I still love this story
texaskid chapter 65 . 12/2/2014
If you are reading the reviews before this one to see what this story is about, I'm letting you know that many of them no longer apply as the story has been majorly overhauled since they were left.
Zarak chapter 65 . 11/23/2014
I have loved reading this book I'm pleased it had a happy ending
MissEmsy chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
just re-reading this story now from the beginning haha trying to help me with mine, but about the comments at the end here about rooms and Soda's being empty... how come no one ever mentions a parents room? All three boys would have their own rooms, and the parents would too. So technically there would be two empty rooms in the house? just a thought I'd had before and remembered now... maybe I could work it into my story hm. Though I suppose maybe they wouldn't go in there at all.
ThePreachingNarwhal chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I literally read these for the dialogues at the beginning and end, they're soooo funny!
MissEmsy chapter 65 . 5/15/2013
Wow! Really love the second generation and how Victoria is now chief of police! Awesome, even more excited than normal for the next chapter! :D
XxultimentfangirlxX chapter 65 . 5/15/2013
first off, thank you thank you thank you for updating! super excited!
secondly, i felt like this chapter didnt have your usual flow to it that the other chapters did
thridly, is this seriously the end?! will there be a sequel?
Me myself I chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Seems legit
jen chapter 64 . 2/11/2013
It great that her business is doing great and relationships.
Sarah. Again chapter 63 . 1/28/2013
I liked it. I have to reread some of the chapters cuz i forgot what this story was about lol hope you had a Happy Holidays!
Jen chapter 63 . 1/8/2013
It's good she got her company going, and her relationship with all the guys. Wonder what happens next!?