Reviews for From Greaser to Country Girl and Back
Scarlett Franco chapter 11 . 2/27
It took me a week to finish the whole story and I loved it! You should write a sequel from her daughter's point of view! That'd be savvy.
Zarak chapter 66 . 12/4/2014
I still love this story
texaskid chapter 65 . 12/2/2014
If you are reading the reviews before this one to see what this story is about, I'm letting you know that many of them no longer apply as the story has been majorly overhauled since they were left.
Zarak chapter 65 . 11/23/2014
I have loved reading this book I'm pleased it had a happy ending
MissEmsy chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
just re-reading this story now from the beginning haha trying to help me with mine, but about the comments at the end here about rooms and Soda's being empty... how come no one ever mentions a parents room? All three boys would have their own rooms, and the parents would too. So technically there would be two empty rooms in the house? just a thought I'd had before and remembered now... maybe I could work it into my story hm. Though I suppose maybe they wouldn't go in there at all.
ThePreachingNarwhal chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I literally read these for the dialogues at the beginning and end, they're soooo funny!
MissEmsy chapter 65 . 5/15/2013
Wow! Really love the second generation and how Victoria is now chief of police! Awesome, even more excited than normal for the next chapter! :D
XxultimentfangirlxX chapter 65 . 5/15/2013
first off, thank you thank you thank you for updating! super excited!
secondly, i felt like this chapter didnt have your usual flow to it that the other chapters did
thridly, is this seriously the end?! will there be a sequel?
Me myself I chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Seems legit
jen chapter 64 . 2/11/2013
It great that her business is doing great and relationships.
Sarah. Again chapter 63 . 1/28/2013
I liked it. I have to reread some of the chapters cuz i forgot what this story was about lol hope you had a Happy Holidays!
Jen chapter 63 . 1/8/2013
It's good she got her company going, and her relationship with all the guys. Wonder what happens next!?
greasergirlheart chapter 63 . 1/7/2013
woh all the characters are growing up and getting married! so bittersweet

Great chapter as always
Samtemplesangel chapter 63 . 1/7/2013
nice job with this i like it
emilyannexx chapter 62 . 12/18/2012
After having so many alerts for this story in my inbox, I'm glad that I was finally able to catch up with your story and stuck with it. Your story and writing have improved so much from the beginning chapters :)

I can't wait to see where you go with this :)