Reviews for What Now?
FireNationFreak chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
o.m.g. i H-E-A-R-T LOVE dxs and i am a loyal shipper, but txs is so damn addicting! it seems kinda weird when you read txs stories slowly, though. what-evs.
WaterGirl14 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Darn you, Sage, you may be in the process of converting me. This was...cute. *shudders* I'M A DISGRACE TO D/S FANS EVERYWHERE!
Mama Agwe chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Okay. I am so totally DXS, but this was really good. I have no reason to yell at you now. Yay! I didn't want to anyway! Can't wait for you to update! Hint Hint!

:) MAMA
crazybluephantom chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
nice, i like it, it grosses me out a little but i like it...
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Hee hee. YAY! Great TxS. I'm glad you wrote one that had a nice, fluffy ending! _

Oasis

Post Script:

TxS PRIDE! AND DxS PRIDE! BECAUSE I LOVE THEM BOTH! *shakes head* So indecisive.
MoonrockBlink1772 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That was sweet. You know, TS is something very difficult to pull off, and I think this is the first that's kept these guys in character. DS, TS, TJ, and TV can all be messed up so easily. Overly gushy, etc. I've always seen a spark between Tucker and Sam, but because when a lot of people do it, it's so WRONG, I can't say it's one of my favorite pairings. Same with DS and TJ - no offense to you DannySam shippers. I just happen to be DV all the way, it is the only thing I can see happening. Danny is so clueless, and I can't picture him loving her back.

Enough of my petty opinions, all of which are so very off topic. Great one-shot, I actually have nothing to criticise. Is it possible I have exorcised my critique-giving daemons? Who knows.

Again, great story, and, because you said you liked challenges, and I want to see this done in a feasible way, I'm giving you a little one: write a TuckerPaulina fluffy oneshot. Make it seem RIGHT. ;D
Nonny The Anon One chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Yes! Yes! Good job!

I'm really glad you tried again! The story still felt a little uncomfortable, but hey you still did it. Did you read Sympathy For The Devil? I know weird I'm plugging someone elses story.

I had a great TxS story before I kinda freaked and deleted a bunch of chapters. It had a great scene with a cupcake with a smiley face and a kiss. Since YOU have the courage to post TxS stories...I'll turn my cupcake scene into a one shot.

Great job. I hope you'll try TxS again sometime, maybe make it a little more relaxed.

TxS isn't as bizarre as it sounds, after all people were shipping DxV before FWD and there really wasn't that much to go on. And in King Tuck it kinda looks like Tuck made Sam his queen, plus there is the way he looked at her when he picked her up for the dance (after Danny stopped over shadowing him)...I think SxT is right there in the show for anyone who wants to see it. -sigh- Of course I'll admit I'm leaning away from DxS so...yeah...weird.

Thanks again for the great story. Like I wrote before, maybe you'll try again sometime and relax just a little more... ;-)

Love,

Nonny
Rae Valerious chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
ok, now that i'm back in my normal account...yay! another TS! and this one was better, 10 fold. it was very slightly OOC (but i have conluded i kinda has to be for it to work) and a tad rushed, like i've said before, they're so much more complex than a fluffly confession. extremely hard to work with. but it IS better than the previous, i kid you not. maybe ONE more, and you'll have it down. *wink* i look forward to any new fics.

-Rae (coming out of the closet, ever so slowly)
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Oh man, you've traveled over to the dark side, haven't you? I'm not slamming anything about the story or the pairing (maybe a little bit with the pairing :P cause in some weird way I think it's me and you XD) but I commend you for taking a challenge. I do think you write much cuter D/S fluff anyway. :)

-A