Reviews for You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
boring way rory and logan get together - 4th grader - i like u - u like me - u wanna go steady.. i liked the first chap. and the idea of Rory at Harvard, coming to yale because of Tristan.. but the story gets boring really quick and u wrote Tristan like an OC
Bretzke8 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I really am loving this story. Their banter is just so cute and perfect!
Bretzke8 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I really am liking the story so far. Personally I think there should be more tension though. I really like how you've captured the characters, but I wish you'd go into more detail about how they're feeling. Right now the delivery is kind of robotic, if that makes sense. It like they did this, then this, then this. Like your spewing out facts and simply summarizing. Personally I think adding more detail to the thoughts and feelings of your character would really make it flow and improve no only this particular story but any writing in general.
jacksperluvr chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
I just reread this story and i still like it a lot
melandtom chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
love it
jacksperluvr chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
Ariauna chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
love it
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
I think this chapter was brilliant :) The characters were portrayed really well and even though this isn't how the show is written (the storyline i mean) everyone is really IC and so i'm really loving it! fantastic job!
xshynenstarx chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
Loved the story
Julie Sue chapter 19 . 2/27/2012
very cute story! i loves it! :)
Julie Sue chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
so very cute!
Julie Sue chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
cuteness! i love their relationship!
Julie Sue chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
HAHAHA ui loves it and hope they do get stephanie back!
Julie Sue chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
ahh fear not! i still think its WAY cute! :) loves it! its a cute story!
Julie Sue chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
CUTE! i love it! its cute! and im glad jess isnt a bad guy too! :) makes me smile! :)