Reviews for Voice
akaisherry47 chapter 1 . 1/19
Its a breath of fresh air to finally read a story with Akemi (or her ghost, perhaps) that does her considerable justice even though it has nothing to do with either Sherry or Rye. I'm impressed not only at the story, but how it is written as well. Good job.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
A little balance in the world. (Hey, we already know magic exists in the DC/MK 'verse.)
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This really gave me something to think about. I never thought of Shinichi having help from those whose murders he had solved, but I must admit I like the idea. I also like Akemi's part in this story, and I must agree that there si something likable about her. Anyway, good story, very original!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Aww...sniff...I never actually thought about the ghost, spirits, soul, of the victims, murdered, killed, dead that Shinichi, Conan, helped. It kinda touching, sweet, nice, gentle. I really love it.
KidTantei chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is, in one word, beautiful. I love your style of writing, and the words you used in this story were perfect. It was a lovely thing to read. :)
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aaww that was so sweet. Its nice to think that Shinichi-and the others-have the people they gave justice to look after them.

Great story.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I wanted to re-review now that I have an account of my own. I just reread this and well...in all honesty, what I said the first time hasn't changed much.

"I (still) don't have any words for this, all I can say is I'm crying and smiling (again). It does seem that Kudo has a gaurdian angel or this way, his own group of guardian angels and the way you did this was...well done 10/10."

I thought it was wonderful the first time and, since rereading it didn't lessen the emotions that this fic imparts, I must say that it more than deserves the 10/10.
ElementistMagicAkua chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was so adorable, I have to pat that plunnie on the head. Sure at first I thought you were doing something with Toichi's death(I've read some theories he was beheaded via trapdoor*or something*) Before I read the "hold on, Shinichi" bit.

Akemi needs so much more love!

Five "w" Awwwww from me!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I really ejoyed this.
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
hmmmm... corpse mangnet tantei-kun got a lot of spirits protecting him then!Seeing as time and time again, he came across them.
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
... I love it! What's the other story you used akemi in? ANyways that was Stunningly Amazing. Not unheard of you but difinetly one of a kind i LOVE IT!

Keep up the good work and have a nice and fun day
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I really love this story.. It makes me want to cry when reading Akemi's thoughts.. Couldn't believe that you would choose her to do this task.. I do wonder though, why isn't Shinichi Conan?
Aslook chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great fic! Really Brilliant!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I don' have any words for this, all I can say is I'm crying and smiling. It does seem that Kudo has a gaurdian angel or this way, his own group of gaurdian angels and the way you did this was...well done 10/10.
Waterdog chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I liked it...is there a sequeal?