Reviews for Welcome to the Family
Yaraslava Rada chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Lol. I love the omake. I"m glad your not quitting the story. I"ll be sure to check it out on Shinjukuroba. I can't wait!
lalaland chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
interesting please update and continue this! I really wanna know what'll happen next! There aren't many fics in here that actually shows shinichi and kaito as a family so i love fics like these! i know it's been a year since you updated but please do! oh and maybe conan will help kaito steal something (mostly because of his curiosity in kaito's gadgets)? i dunno... but please do update!
WolfAngelDeath chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
dude thats awesome man i love it
takido0666 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
This should be fun...It happened way too fast to be entirely believable though...

As for your questions, I don't know...

Have Conan start with card tricks and voices, and work up to pranks, feats, then disguises and then heists last.

UPDATE SOON!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Love the fic, no clue, lots of backfires for poor Shin-chan (which you called him, accidentally or otherwise, just here). Can't wait!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Update this soon please!
starfruit-22 chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
good good good! XD me like kaitou kid and shinichi!
reader chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
what the hell?
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Look up slight of hand tricks for Kaito to teach Conan? ; Really. I have no idea. I don't write in this fandom, dear. I just read, these would be too difficult to write. *grins* I'm really happy now, though, I got an update whee! *glomps*
Terra89 chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Oh I like this story!

Plz update soon!
hittocerebattosai chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
"Glating"? *pouts* I wanna know what happens next! *cries* can you please update again soon? pretty pretty please?
Bright Misdreavus chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Interesting story. But alas, I know someone who already has this idea. But than again, that author left that fic in a cliffy. Update, update and maybe you can beat Becky.
kris chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
i like ur story its so original
ARAMAS Are We chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
AWESOME STORY! UPDATE SOON!
tabbytha chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Good story, but the chapters tend to be a little fast. It's still interesting, keep it up please!