Reviews for Sanity
maple-leaf96 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Wah.

interesting~

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter~
Currentwaves chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
it had me crying i dont knoww what else to say

you did a really good job in writing it!

i cant wait for the next chapter to come out(if there is one)

good luck!
Joyasafriend chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
more plz!

:D
nightrobin05 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
please please please update this fic! i understand being lazy and being busy since i have the same problem but come on this is a great start to a great story! and you say that you already have the next chapter planned! i am actualy not normaly a slash fan but this storys realy caught my atention! im on my knees here(lieraly) beging you to udate this please! this is a fic thats going on my favs i like it that much and normaly im extremely picy! so please even if its just one chapter, long or short, update!
Leanne chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
wow. you should update this fic. it's amazing.
QuinnAstaire chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Wow. You just have to update this fic's awesome x
Monkona-Chan0402 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Awesome Fanfic! I Absolutely love it! XD Please, I Beg you to Update this fanfiction As Soon As Possible! I love the first and second chapter of this story although I sort of got confused when I read the second chapter; So then I had to reread it again to understand what was going on at that chapter. So Please Update some more chapters to this story! :O
debbie chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
please update as spoon as possible.

cherrysmex23 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Oh...deep.

Awesome story, though. Update!
Luki Dimension chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Thank GOD I decided to hunt this down and re-read it. I had no idea you'd started to continue it! I LOVE this chapter. And I mean LOVE it. Cannot wait to see what happens next.
Bemused Writer chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Very nice, very nice. So far it's headed in an interesting direction, awesome.
Ckrissa chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
Alright, I just have one thing (probably more) to say: you have gotta update, like now. I'll admit I was kinda confused (like you said we'll be) when I first read this chapter, then I read your reviews and saw that I was not the only one. I also understood a little bit more, and I have to say, you are genius. The way your mind moves, genius! You just supplied Oro-chan with the perfect motive: to check up on his first experiment. And, you added love to the mix, because Oro-chan had to love Jiraiya in order to endanger himself in order to resurrect him, no?

Updateupdateupdate! I have to find out what happens next. Your characters are totally IC, and you didn't just portray Tsunade as the 2-dimension bitch (which I still think she is) the rest of us OroJira fan see her us. You are wonderful, you are god, you have to write more!
Ckrissa chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh man, I'm hooked now. Totally original idea, by the way, I think you are the first to write this kind of fic. I've no idea why this pairing is so neglected in the fandom, in my opionion, this is SasuNaru, only better since they were the original. After Orochimaru and Jiraiya's story came out in the canon, I was like...

Okay, I'm gonna cut off the rambling and say: I'm gonna read the next chapter. Lol. Great job.
gossec chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Oh you rogue, you added some stuff since the last time I read this. The flashbacks took me by surprise, which leads to... YOU KILLED JIRAIYA (damn you! how could you?)! I am so totally surprised, I really didn't expect that twist you added. Great job. You are right about the part of how it is kinda hard to follow, if I know you as well as I think, you are planning one big flashback chapter in the end?

I'll be your beta (even though I said I never want to be your beta again), I don't think I can wait until you post the next chapter online. This way I can pick your brain apart to see what you are planning.

By the way, I feel so bad for Jiraiya. It feels as if Tsunade and Orochimaru decided his whole life for him. What does the "three chances exactly" mean? Tell...

Update. I demand you.
gossec chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hey, the prologue came out really well (even without my beta-ing, do I detect some... monkey business here?). Well, off to read the first chapter now.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »