Reviews for Light of the Sunrise
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Cute sweet loved it. I love how you did naruto and saskues personalitys
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
So cute :3
increak96 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was so amazingly well-written and true to character and just all over wonderful that I almost died... Thank you so much for writing this! It is truly fantastic!
1412 karasu chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is really good. :) Sorry I can't say anything awe inspiing or something.
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
*sniffle*

I really like this. Your choices of words and imagery are good, great job :)
ei chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I WANT MOAR.

luvd the flaslight description. tis v... something.

YEZ I WANT MOAR.
TheBlackEwe chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is really cute! You captured Naruto and Sasuke really well, although I didn't like Itachi much. :/ The way you showed the friendship of the two is really well done!

I've added this to my favourites. :D
Darksurfer chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Cute and a little sad in the beginning but a really good one-shot. Keep it up!
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Delightful:) Easily the best 'Naruto meets the Uchiha brothers as a child' (and there are a decent number of them) story that I can remember.

Nice touch answering the potential question of, "How does all this stuff happen to Naruto without the Hokage knowing?" Obviously, he lies about it like many victims do.

Excellent job with Naruto's 'voice', the loneliness, fear, boredom, anger, desperate optimism, and other things. Shiver-y job with Itachi, though the red cloud stuff may be a bit much;) Great job with Sasuke as well.

Thanks for sharing!
Dandelion Cat chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Kawaii! This story is amazing! And Sasuke is so cute, I love him! Great job!
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
aww i think you should continue or make a sequal. this is a good story.
SnickyPop chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
aww, you can write little kids very well...I like the foreshadowing of canonstuffs. :)
hibiscussummoner chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
that. was. awesome.

you portrayed them so well. fantastic job.
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
"In the end you’re alone, and there is only power."

One word summarizes this whole thing: Perfect.
Arilaen chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was so CUTE! This is the first story of this kind that I've read (Naruto and Sasuke meeting as younger children before the Uchiha massacre) and it was just WAY AWESOME! Your writing style is great too! Keep it up! XD