Reviews for Turning
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 1/10
Aw, that was so sweet. I love submissive Yamato. Yamato is one of my favorite characters! I love the pairing Taichi/Yamato! It's one of my favorites! They are so cute and adorable together!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
neo-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was amazing and adorable. :) Just perfect.
Patient Xero chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
aww nice ending

keep it up!1
Hanae Michiko chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hey, I like sappy endings! This was so nice and...juicy. ::laughs:: I dunno, I just know I liked it a lot. You write Yamato and Taichi very well, I really enjoy your characterizations of them. Anyway, I thought it was just sappy enough, and I thought the beginning was great...casual and funny. ;)
Stephanie Chivas chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
"I’ve just decided. I’m turning gay."

Loved it _ well written and of course Yama and Taichi are meant for each other completely.
Leina chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Dude, sappy endings totally own! I love sappy endings! That was smex and fluff at the same time _ It was really awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed it! D And... it makes sense. I can see where the guys would be coming from *wink* Then again.. I'm horribly bias and believe Matt and Tai belong togther XD Oh well! Still awesome _
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I didn't think the ending was that sappy. It was nice. At least it was ambiguous, leaving us readers hanging.

Please write more soon. The way you portray them smashed is brilliant!

Yamato's Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Omg XD This is so cute and cheesey. I feel like goo XD But I love it! It makes me giggle! OMG. Write more. Jeebus XD;;
spandexmonkey chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Ah! You are the supreme Digimon slash writer. You are amusing, sappy, good at lemony fruit-like stuff, you have just enough plot thingies to not have to think too much, but so that I can read and grin... and you don't make spelling errors. I think I got one... and it was bollucks, and that's just pronounciation, right?

I'm going to go and read everything you've ever written, and soon, you're gonna be fed up of me reviewing you everywhere :D
sunpancakes chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
What's with the sappy endings? I like'em!

Awesome fic... but I kinda felt like this huge rock fell onto me when they call us a bunch of bitches. But oh well, how many times haven't I said things alike. If those comments could kill I swear that more than 50 guys would be already 6 feet under.

It was funny the part were Tai's brain is filled with A LOT of alcohol. Specially 'cause a friend of mine, was almost like it. Poor guy, you just can't imagine the kind of stupidities he said, and the number too. You should write more like this one, is always funny to read about dumped guys, they're always changing between pissed off, un-belief and crying eyes out. Lol, I just wrote a bunch of silly stuff...

Take care.

Logan Charles chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wow. I know I might be overexaggerating a bit, but I haven't read two paragraphs into your fic before I see a hugely stereotypical and totally innaccurate view of Canada. I happen to be a canadian resident, and it isn't all "eh's" and "trees" like you Americans like to think. I'm not going to be a jerk and say that I won't read the rest of your fic because of it, I just thought I'd continute ranting for absolutely no reason accept that I have nothing better to do than continue to write this review even though I've already gotten my point across and... o.O
HTCRE chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
hehe CUTE! fuzzy yummy yaoiness... A.n. loves it.
Warrior Goddess of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
That was so swet and cute and fuckin HOT! Thank you! *glomps*
Kiriska chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
lol...don't really know why I thought it was funny, but it was. Nice job.
CyberneticIdol chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Eks! XD Fics so incredibly yummy and cute should be illegal...or all put on my computer for me to read to my romantic little heart's content. XD Nyaa, very very good.