Reviews for Slightly More Fortunate Circumstances
ramdomluver995 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
ow wow naurto is such an idiot!luv ur story so far alot of the other negiXsakura story atemts mad me sad i wond up screaming at this girl because she killed negi in the story...i when bom lol sory for my wierdness!
K A A Y O chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
oh that was cool i saw the review in it and watch your spacing
KatanaYukii chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
aw...that was so sweet! but it they didn't really show much "i
Kakashi The Most Awesome chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
no more? :'( im so sad! i need the fluff! i mean whats supposed to distract me from my coursework now!
maddie chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
aw that was so cute! yay!
xXNejiluverXx chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
it was... so fluffy! but i still loved it! it kind of ended suddenly though... like he asks her to marry him, she accepts and then go back to the manor...

hmm...

too bad i can't say "keep updating" *cries*

oh well... overall, nice, fluffy fanfic!
himeyuzuki chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
its wonderful! i loved it so much and i wish there was the wedding scene though..._ i love it so much..i feel so warm and fuzzy and happy! _ ima go eat some chocolate now..._
Haru and Shigure chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
REVIEWING FOR ALL 9 CHAPTERS:

I really enjoyed the whole story and was dissapointed when I found out that was it. I can't wait to read some of your other fanfics.

Bye-bye,

Neko141

P.S. If your bored and you have nothing better to do than consider writing more. People would really enjoy it, especially me.
sasuluvssaku4now chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
Oh-Mah-GAH! You have GoT to be one of my Favorite Authors when it comes to NejiSaku! *glomps* eh, sorry but you MuSt continue on with writing NejiSaku; you're jaz too damn good at them! Please, I beg of you! I LoVe all of you're stories and you have such a talent with writing all these fanfics . I am you're official fan, SquEE! (excuse my silliness) Thank You for writing all the NejiSaku's and hope you'll do more! Arigatou gozaimasu! .
Jadecherries chapter 9 . 11/2/2006
Oh my god! so romantic. (sniff, sniff.) well, not really but its funny at the end. he probalyt threw up on the table then collasped on inata. don't know, anyways, good story!
Jadecherries chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
GGR! NARUTO! YOUR AN IDIOT!
Nemi-the-fallen-angel chapter 9 . 10/22/2006
i loved it it was romantice but funny
kaibasgirlx chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
Oh. My. Gd.

I love you. You remind me of every single reason I love the pairing NejixSakura.

I read your first fic, Unfortunate Circumstances, and though it was funny (that's really an understatement, I was falling off my chair laughing) I thought it was way too OOC for my liking.

Then I saw the sequel, and I was like, what the hey? I'm bored anyways, and all the multi-chapter NejixSaku ones aren't anyways being updated, might as well read this one.

I can truly and honestly say...I've never read a more inspiring story in my life!

I'll admit, Sakura sounds really OOC, but I like her this way for some reason. (It's a whole lot better then hearing her go 'Sasuke-kun' every five seconds.)

Neji, omg, Neji...okay, at some parts he sounded OOC, but the last few chapters, omg, what talent! I could just see him doing all these things!

I would very very very much like, with your permission, to turn this incredible sequel into a doujinshi. I'm not the worlds best artist, but as I was reading it, I was itching to pick up my pencil and sketchbook and just start drawing it! I was seeing the images in my head, how everything would look like!

I really have to thank you for writing such a masterpiece. This was the first pairing I liked when I started watching Naruto (mind, I started watching from the pre-chuunin fight between Neji and Hinata) and as I started watching more of the series, for some reason I started losing my love for this pairing (which was realy bad, cause half the reason I picked this pairing was cause I knew my friend, who's a Narutard for many years, would get so ticked off if she heard I liked it, cause it's the least likliest to ever happen, well, next to SasukexHinata) but you inspired me! You really really inspired me!

I now have all these fanarts I want to draw of this couple inside my head, and I feel so happy now

The best part was the ending, when he proposed to her. I was NOT expecting that, especially after he stormed off from the dinner (poor Neji) I was expecting him to be all angry and mad and stuff, but that was...wow, what a surprise, but after I gave it some thought I was like, 'yeah, she got him right, he would so totally do that!'

Sakura and Neji sounded much more IC in this one then in the prequel (eh, no offense, though I'll admit, nothing tops Neji blowing up cause the ingredients in the shampoo would cause his hair to frizz, or the way Sakura blew up at Sasuke, not cause he abandoned her, but cause he left her on a park bench all alone in a dominantly male village, my friend was laughing so hard when I read that part to her. Come to think of it, you wouldn't mind if I turned those two scenes into comics, do you?) and I just loved their interaction with eachother.

I don't know, just reading the dialogue gave me this warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Oh, and Hanabi's threatening Neji with plucking out his hair, omg, I was laughing so hard. Seriously, I read a lot of humorous fics, but this one tops them all, every paragraph was another wise-crack.

What impressed me the most was how it slowly turned serious, without losing it's humor. I almost didn't feel the change in moods it melded so nicely together.

I guess what I'm really trying to say, with this incredibly long review, is that you have a true talent in writing, and I hope you continue to write more.

You know, in Persia they have this custom that if someone does a good deed with their hands, or feet, or any other part of their body, then they bless them that that anatomy should never feel pain.

Well, I'm not from Persia, but I heard about this from a friend, so 'may your hands never come to harm or pain, cause you bring laughter to this world with your witty and humorous stories.'

Téa
WriterPoet chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
Cool.
aFigureOfSpeech chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
Oh no! I think I might cry! It's all over! ((does cry)) I can't believe it! But, now they're gonna get mar-ried, now they're gonna get mar-ried... ((continues for a little while, then remembers that she must finish review)) Oh. Right. Anyways...

Haha, so THAT'S why Sakura said no. You really had me scared there for a second. Not that I thought that Sakura would ACTUALLY say no, but I couldn't figure out what was going on.

Well, congratulations on finishing two genuinely wondrous fics that I enjoyed reading beyond mere words. Oh, they grow up so fast, don't they? ((sniffs and looks at fic fondly)) I do wonder, though: that's it? You're not going to write about the announcement or the wedding or anything? Between Neji's family and Sakura's friends, I think that would truly be a sight to see. _ ((laughs)) Speaking of Neji's family, that last part was pure hilarity. _ I loved it!

Anyways, best of luck with everything else! I'll be watching for new fics! ;-) Ciao!