Reviews for Gone
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Eux... C'est tres bien.

Je parle un peux francais... clearly not enough to write this review. Well done.

-Albus
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
A great story. At first, I thought it was Sara that had died, but it was really the coffee pot. That was so funny, I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Keep up the good work.
BabyBunting chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
oh you TOTALLY had me going there! OMG how funny!
Springleigh chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Holy moly! I thought you killed Sara! But in the end it was hilarious! A coffee pot? Wow! That was awesome!
AL Kate chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Lol - cute story, I sort of had an inclining it wasn't going to be Sara that they were all talking about, but I didn't see it being a coffee pot, brilliant! As for grammar and what not, all I can say is, I wish my French was as good as your English :) Thanks for cheering up my day :D
xipeek chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
hey

it's me,from the "forum"

well,dont know if i'll answer in english or in i'm in european section but i cannot promess you a perfect english at ,i like speak in english and as your story was written in this way...i'll try!

so i really enjoyed it!To tell the truth,i'd already seen it before,without reading.I thought (and it was probably the goal) that the guys were talking about Sara and as i didn't see seasons 5,6 and 7, i didn't want to learn smthg i didn't know!well,not very clear but anyway this evening i did! (read it)

yep,it made me laugh! well,maybe not laughing but at least smiling and it was pleasant and simple to read (thx for not using such complicated words i've seen...eh! that does not mean that your english level is basic! i'm totally well...err "impressionnée" by your voc and your expression! i've read a story in english in your favorite stories and i also read the review you left and omg,i wish i have an english expression as good as yours!

you're so good at writing its amazing! thx for sharing your talent and letting us forget about stupid worries for 15min (err,i think i took more time to read it but well..doesn't matter)

so,its a bit long,sorry,moreover i'm not even sure that it talks about your fic...

all these stuffs to say that i really enjoyed

well done

bizx
Kritari chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Gosh, It's so funny! Congrats girl! I like the "One lost, ten found" about Coffee Pot! Was really good!

Bon, je le fais en français, sinon on est encore là demain _: tu l'avais pas faite en français celle-là, elle est vraiment trop drôle! Au départ j'étais persuadée qu'il pleurait pour Sara et je me suis dis "merde, je vais encore me mettre à chialer moi mdr" et en faite quand j'ai lu le pourquoi du comment, j'étais morte de rire! Très bonne fic, j'ai beaucoup aimé. Une vraie petite bulle d'air ;-)
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
*falls out of chair laughing*

HOW did I know it was going to be a coffee pot? I'm psychic I guess...lol...that was a REALLY funny book. I'm adding to my favs...

-Futuremisscsi60
MooTheQuackingCow chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
...you. Are. mean.

SERIOUSLY.

omg, I laughed so hard at this...I thought it was Sara and then when she walked in I was all "huh?"

XD I enjoyed it. Alot. (snicker)
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Jeebus! You had me thinking Sara died for a second! Haha, I saw a few grammatical mistakes, but for someone who's first language is French, that was really good! :)
allis chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
C'est excellent ! (tu permets que je répondes en français ?).

J'en suis encore morte de rire. Bah oui parce qu'au début tu m'as fait peur mais dès que j'ai appris la (triste) vérité j'ai explosé de rire.

C'est excellent.

Ah et au passage si tu veux je peux être ta beta-lectrice pour tes fics en anglais (et même en français si tu veux). Je prétends pas être un génie en anglais mais je suis quand même assez doué pour ne pas dire quasiment bilingue.

Par contre je ne pourrais pas trop corrigé le fond parce que je vois CSI par le biais de TF1 qui diffuse quand y veut en plus dans le désordre (va te débrouiller avec ça). Mais bon je peux quand même un peu (vive internet et ses renseignements).

Mais bon tout ce baratin ne t'intéresse peut-être pas. Et t'as peut-être pas envie que je te corrige. Donc je te laisse libre choix. C'est comme tu veux.

allis
Lora-Lai chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
THAT'S HILARIOUS!

Mon Dieu, that's funny. Coffee pot. You got me worried.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I was gonna be upset if there was a character death and you didn't notify... Lol. For a mintue I thought Sara died, gah.
all things must end chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
A drabble is 100 words long. Exactly.
achingankle chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow that was really cute. The whole time I thought they were talking baout Sara! FYI I think you meant Grissom was quite shocked. Not chocked