Reviews for Date With Destiny
Darth Litarius chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
A lack of acceptble morals and evil are rather similar. Any rapist probably lacks acceptable moras. You're trying to split hairs that simply don't exist.
Darth Litarius chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
There was always the option of giving him a normal voice. After all, he does speak several times during the game. So he's not a true "silent protagonist."
Darth Litarius chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
There was no incest angle! For blood's sake, why must the internet community constanly have its collective mind in the gutter! He simply loved his sister. And if I have to explain in which way he loved her I am going to forcefeed the inquirer a gallon of mind-bleech (patent pending).
Krait chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
I love this story! Especially, I love the letters Gaspar leaves behind. Wonder what happened to Spekkio?
Krait chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
Awsome story. And by the way, Schala and Janus ARE direct siblings and Queen Zeal is their mother. King Zeal died, filling the queen with sadness. When the random young man says that Schala and Janus are half siblings, it was actually a translation error. There were many mistakes in the game giving it a strange twist. However, your story is really good.
MikariStar chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
Very good fanfic. It's pretty different from what I usually find in this section but in a good way. Just out of curiosity did you used to have a webpage in geocities years ago called "Dot's Fanfiction Corner"? Your pen name sounded familiar so I visited your site. I remember reading Nakaruru's story when it was first posted in that site but that was a long time ago. Maybe the internet's not so big after all? XD
Radi Berra chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
"Dear Traveler,

I really, really HATE time travel.

Your Local Old Weirdo,

Gaspar"

XD That was good.

It's a pity you only had one review. This was very well written, I thoroughly enjoyed it. More people should read this kind of stuff. Yay for you! _
RPLG chapter 11 . 3/21/2006
Favorite part has to be the Prologue. Beautifully written.

Lavos Worm on Tapestry. I like it.

I also like the fact that you attempt some of the characters that are usually never considered (i.e. Ayla, Cyrus, and the very early Magus).

Interesting interpretation of Guardia XI.

"Local Old Weirdo, Gaspar"

That sounds like something he'd say.

Typo on Robo's short: riduclas

Overall this is extremely well-written.