Reviews for The Hard Way
iamastory chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
like it
ImaPseudonym chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Slash makes the world go round. And it has the added bonus (as though it weren't awesome enough, already) of pissing off the homophobes! XD

So, let the bitches stomp their feet, and cry at the thought of two men together(in whatever context). I like to laugh at how upset it's made them. _

I had fun reading this fic, in all of its angsty glory. So write on!
BurnishTomatoes chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
That was just so...House. As awful and sad as this story is, i find myself trying not to laugh.
fisarcyona chapter 15 . 6/7/2008
i like that it's turned it slash - i think he may be able to complete his journey of recovery if you take it in that direction but i'm just a reader happy to read wahtever you right! Can't wait to read more!
Dr. Rebecca Chase chapter 15 . 12/1/2006
hm... it was an interesting story. The whole rape and slash things weren't exactly, well, my type of thing. I skipped over them and I hope you don't mind. I really wanted to read the rest of the story though because it was still amazing. Great piece of work, and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Alex chapter 15 . 9/25/2006
*SIGH* GOD DAMMIT! Why the hell did you have to go and turn it into slash? Like there isn't enough of the shit around here already. I loved this story because I love the father and son like relationship House and Chase have. And of course you're another one of those pathetic mindless slash-hags that have to rape and ruin everything you touch.

Won't be reading anymore ... such bullshit.
CSI-missy chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
Aww... it was so sad, and so happy at the same time. I loved it so much...but I feel bad for chase. I don't mind that you turned it into a slash, i like the pairing, it was well writen. Good Job!
Aspermoth chapter 15 . 5/1/2006
Hey, what's wrong with a little healthy House/Chase? I enjoyed it. Well done! Have a cookie!
blasphamy6669 chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
Aw *tear* I'm so sad that this is over! This is one of my favorite fics. But you did end it well, I'll be looking for more of your fics hope to see one soon. ;)
RaniLeto chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
Great story, and I really don't mind the slash. I like the slash. Great job!

_,ll..
Geneva Lee chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
The end? I loved this story! I WANT MORE!
evilchild666 chapter 14 . 4/27/2006
One chapter left! I'm sad to see it end but glad it ended well. This is really good. I like the interaction between Chase and House. I can't wait to read the end!
blasphamy6669 chapter 14 . 4/26/2006
I hate to see this story ending, its one of my favorites. I'm liking the way you're ending it though, something good is coming out of a bad situation and thats always a good thing eapecially if its a House/Chase. ;)
Aspermoth chapter 14 . 4/26/2006
I am still loving this. Go House/Chase! Woo! I mean. .;;

Keep going please.
trabeck chapter 14 . 4/26/2006
i love it! i feel so bad for Chase.(cries) i can't wait till the next chapter!