Reviews for Diamond
Cinderella1268 chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
This story was wonderful!I was so happy that Jenny finally got placed with people that will love and really care for for Elliot and Olivia,finally!I loved how Stabler went after Olivia,real smooth...Lol!The ending was romantic so beautiful,loved it,thank hun for posting. EOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO..FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Eek! That was awesome, I still can't believe Elliot didn't pummel that first guy. Thanks for posting
Prairie24 chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Awesome job!
stablerlover chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
this is good. im going

to read the sequal nowl.

i was looking through

a bunch of them and "one heart"

it said its teh sequal to

diamond..so i looked that one

up and im off to read the

sequal!
chibii67 chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
My God Amanda, I just finished reading Diamond ff and ya supposed to know that I'm without words... It's wonderful... I love El and Liv being together and wow you're right I loved Fault too... I hope they could be together (as partners and more than friends) now... congratulations
BrittanyLS chapter 13 . 5/17/2006
I really liked this! Thanks for the happy ending!
Maftet chapter 13 . 4/16/2006
I swore I saw the sequal somewhere on page 1.
theonlyxception chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
He kept walking until he heard someone hit the ground and Olivia curse out loud.

“Damit!” She shouted as her ankle twisted and she went down onto the cold concrete sidewalk.

*Lol that made me laugh so hard!* I love it! On to the sequel...
idinakristinfan chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
Oh! A sequal! After that amazing chapter? *squeals in delight*
CynthiaB chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
Can't wait for the sequel!

Great last chapter.

Congratulations.
gentle-haikus chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
Aw, I love the ending and the whole story. Can't wait for the sequel and where the story is headed after this. Keep up the amazing work because everything you write is wonderful.
LuckyInLove chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
Great story! Can't wait for the sequel!
mandaruth chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
That was a great chapter and a great ending to the story. I think that the ending suits the story very well. I love this story and I can't wait for the sequel.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 13 . 4/12/2006
Great story! I loved the whole thing. And loved how you added little Jenny's part. Cute. Please continue writing!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 13 . 4/12/2006
Hey we have the same name! LoL

LOVED IT! I'm so excited about the sequel!

When do we get it? Tomorrow? heheheeh

Can't wait! I'm so excited!

~mandi *_*