Reviews for stick
Fenny Piper chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
*clap, clap*

I like many of your stories, but this one may just be my favorite...speaking as really skinny person...

"And if you think I'm too skinny, go fuck Lexaeus or something."
The Soup chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Anorexia Man, FTW! That was great, and true. SO true. _ I can totally imagine Roxas drinking expired milk and then up-chucking on Vexen. That's so beautiful..."And the chunks in mid-air/cracked up a man with red-head/Giving proof to the fact/that Vexen's lactose-IN-TOLER-RANT!" (stressing the syallbles)

Sorry. The random spoof just popped into my head. *shrugs* I heart Jack Skellington, Jack Sparrow, and Jak and Daxter (another franchise)! Axel is such a deliciously-pulled-off man-whore! Can't help but love his man-loving ass.

~The Soup
azngotsushi chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
:D:D:D:D:D:D nice!~
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Interesting. I liked this.
emeraldwolf chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
lovely. _~ Demyx/Axel is my new rarepair of the moment. I already drew a quick doujinshi page about them. _ the link to it is my homepage here on my FFN profile. I'm totally gonna have to write at least a oneshot of these two.
nanashi000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Whoa! O_O; ::bows before the god(dess) of crack:: That was awesome! xD Poor Axel, everyone makes fun of his twigginess.
kitty catchaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THIS.

but, yeah. smut.

i've been thinking about it lately.

demyx/axel is fucking hot.

demyx/axel/marluxia is just. HOLY GOD.

sorry i didn't call :( i was sewing.

i love you.
Momoko Kiku chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
It makes an interesting scene in my head too... heehee... it's funny... XD XD XD
Aj-sama chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
OMG, JACK! *glomp* Loved how you stuck him in there. XD

And now I have yummy Demyx/Axel/Marluxia images going through my head too. . . *drool* XD
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Nice. XDD Why not just continue this and put in the smut? Nyaa! Thanks for writing this! Until next time! _
FinaIity chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
...I sense a threesome?

LAWL. That was very amusing. ...Anorexia Man. XD

~
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
LAWLZZ

I read this 7 times and it made a shitty day good.

10 and my unending, homo-erotic love for archy.
FlowerMurderer chapter 1 . 3/21/2006