Reviews for The Ring
InuyashaWifey chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
ha ha ha
KataraChann chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
(gasp) how dareyou insult me how could you not make more and how come sango dies why couldnt emily die and sango escap like in the movie good job though make more
inuyasha1363 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Yes pam. Tis me Sara. I thought it was ok. I've seen you wright better though. I liked put it in a circle. It was good. Ok BUH-BYE!
Mina Shelley chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
It's why haven't you updated yet?
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oh my gosh! You just left it there...I would hate cliffies, but I'm a writer myself...darn...

I hope you update soon! -
cool and crazy neko chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Awesome! Thew ring is an kick-ass movie, and when a clever author like you remakes it in the form of inuyasha, you can only imagine how happy it makes me. Really I always thought of kanna as the one who would play samara, but if you do give her the part, you should make her hair black. Because if it stays silver, it will ruin the whole scary and unnerving feel samara is supposed to have on people. Anyway, keep up the good work and review soon, PLEASE!
Cherub Hope chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
hello InuKa!You're...Pam,right?Me bad with names, ..update soon please!And can you tell me where you find all those cool names?I saw your profile and I liked the names you found!

Ja ne.

~Dark Emotionless Angel
InuYasharulztheworld chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
o.O freaky...

update! this is gonna be good!
MidnightSuburbia chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
UPDATE SOON!Please do...
sugar freak chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
SORRY! sheesh! me is trying ot make an Inuyasyha webpage and it taking up ALL my free time! i haven't been to all week yet! sorrys! and weird story. so the tape made sango die? i have no idea what the ring is cuz my parents won't let me watch it but i will countnuie to read this and review WHEN I HAVE TIME ok? any who my bus is comming and i'm going to miss it for the 3rd time this week. g2g! ttyl!
bnp umbrella chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
NO NOT SANGO! creepiness! please update soon! awesome so far! _
emmalemon10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
*silence* you are lucky i love this movie so much, because you really left me hanging. let me guess though. Kagome is Rachel, Shippo/Aidan Inuyasha/ Noah. umm... Sesshomaru/ the guy who Kagome/Rachel wants to poke out his eyes with " the little red pen you like so much" ( you can tell i've watched the movie too much .') umm... Kikyo/ Samara...or maybe Rin/Samara...tell me if i'm right on any of these