Reviews for Here I Stand
lovemya2000 chapter 29 . 4/1
She Is Such A Whiny Baby, Gosh I Hope She Gets Over Her Annoyingly Crippling Fears And Starts Becoming THE Lily Evans. She Whines Worse Than Baby Harry
lovemya2000 chapter 17 . 3/31
Lilys So Weak She Never Stands Up For Herself It's Annoying
cali chapter 10 . 3/29
Does lily ever start to like hogwarts
221B Bakery Street chapter 1 . 2/13
Here I stand...and here I'll stay...let the storm rage on...the cold never bothered me anyway. XD
I love your fan fiction!
I just hve to say I finished this and it was wonderful-it read like canon and it made me fall in love with Lily, James, and the marauders all over again. Also, your ideas on Regulus were so unique and plausible. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
High-Priestess-of-Avalon chapter 54 . 1/10
you're chapters are good, but sometime sit feels like youre making lily unnecessarily angsty I mean remus is fine but I don't think shed go into depression over a promise?
Bri-Gils chapter 1 . 1/4
Bloody hell this is amazingly awesome! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
You have a nice use of figurative language.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hi. I usually don't review until the end of stories, but I just had to tell you how beautifully you write. I think I'm going to really enjoy this fanfiction. Also it sticks wonderfully to J.K.'s writing while still being your own piece.
emma chapter 146 . 10/31/2013
you really have no idea how i cryed through this. you have an amazing gift, like lilys, but yours is through words. i know i should of reviewd every chapter but i could not stop my self from being absorbed in it. i love how you have portrayed remus (probally the person i have cryed about most) for i have read many fanfics but yours are one of the best ones to portray him since 'Forever Alive'. all i can say that through out this, i have learnt the most and have felt the most compassion since a long time. i just wish i had found this fic sooner. i know this is nearly 7 years after posting but, it was amazing. i will try to gt my friends reading it (they dont read fanfic as much as i do) and i will heavily recommend to any one who wants to be amazed :)
Emma chapter 63 . 10/21/2013
all i can say is that you didnt dissappoint! i been thinking through the chapters how you have pieced bits together so brilliantly, and this chapter has proven it! thank you for the brilliance! still reading it in 2013 hahaha :p
Guest chapter 138 . 10/1/2013
Naw too long. Heartbreaking. Peter wasnt forced to but willingly joined voldy. Good tho
Nicole Evans Shay chapter 146 . 5/11/2013
After a week and a day straight of reading this beautiful fanfiction, I finally finished it. It's one of THE BEST portrayals of Lily's life I've ever read. If Jo Rowling ever found out about this, I'm sure she'd be more than impressed! I'm so glad I found this fanfiction, and I'm immensely pleased with the magnificent ending. A job VERY, very well done - no one else could have done better.
Katie chapter 37 . 4/14/2013
I love this story so far! It is amazing! You should keep writing... you are very good at it! :D
Guest chapter 68 . 4/8/2013
Yeah, and moldy ol' Voldy will dance the funky chicken!
2,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »