Reviews for Like That
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Tohru doesn't need to be the Jade God to draw everyone to her, they go to her because they love her instead of fearing her. Yeah, i guess she is just like that.
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is amazing. I'm not only favoring, but bookmarking as well.
Tabbyprincess chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Cool story, so cute! Ah, I love finding well written furuba fanfics...
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I read this story a couple years ago, and you apparently did *such* a good job with it that it got muddled with canon in my head somewhere along the line. So, when I stumbled upon this story again today, I was completely surprised to realize that, "Oh, that didn't actually happen in the manga."

So, yeah, kudos for writing something so good that I got it mixed up with canon. :D
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That... was impossibly cute. It was written with almost a gentle tone, and I can definitely see her dusting the ornaments and talking to them. And the tea party, and making Kyo and Akito... she so would. Fantastic job.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
AWE CUTE, hehehe, that was really really NICE

alizaleven chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh my goodness wow. This was absolutely wonderful... thank you so much for sharing it :)
Zerabell Blackborn chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
That was beyond cute, with a thoughful air to boot! Lovely.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
this is good, i can really see tohru dusting and playing with the zodiac figurines.
Gina chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Simple, sweet and adorable. Very well-written. Wonderful job!
Naoki chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Aw! She talks to the stones, that is so Kwaii! I want to hug something now!
ylana chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I LOVE this story soo much! It's definitely one of the best fruits basket one-shots I've ever read!

A truely original idea to write a story around the Zodiac ornaments, and you've done it in such a wonderful fashion.

It's the perfect portrait of Tohru's character (because she really is exactly "like that") and of how Shigure sees her (a little amused, a little puzzled but with a kind of tender, protective love an older brother might feel)

This fic simply is so... balanced. I don't have another word to describe it. There's not a single line too much in there, and also not a single line missing.

And this story holds so many emotions: It's sweet and tender, it's innocent and wise, it heartwarming, funny and just a little's perfect!

Have to add it to my favs!
greengirlblue chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
What a wonderful story! I can so picture Tohru doing that - she's such a sweetheart.

You also capture Shigure's character so well here, too. I like that the story is from his point of view.
sm chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
okay, just let me die from the cuteness of this fic. I loved it! Tohru is /so/ like that! What a weirdo too, hahaha.

very sweet, thanks for writing it!

Adi88 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
[It really is me. You can e-mail and check tomorrow. My head hurts.]

Okay, I had a few spare minutes, coulda done something wildly constructive like homework. I re-read Favorites instead. And this deserves... well, more than I can give it. But certainly another review. I didn't even properly notice the Tohru-banquet the first time around, and wanted to pay it its due. So perfect, and touches on all the darker aspects of the story in such a lovely way in the midst of the incredible funny-fluffies. Much love.

Plus, I would pay good money to see Shigure teach Tohru "High School Girls."