Reviews for The Path a Soldier Once Took
Warak chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Hey Dark Silent Star, I thought it was a pretty good short. But now that Radiant Dawn is out what are you going to do?
animejunkie2 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
FINALLY! A beautiful fanfic about the cats! Lethe and Ranulf are my favorite characters and I was starting to think I was the only one who thought they'd be a couple. PHEW! Am I happy that I was wrong! I really like how you still kept them in character, and I really like this chapter. Please keep writing!
Lemurian-Girl chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Ah, now we have something going on. The interaction between Lethe and Ranulf is good, very smooth. They seemed pretty much in character. A little more detail would be nice, but it's alright how it is. I hope you're able to continue on with this.

Lemurian-Girl
Lemurian-Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
There a few typos, but overall, it's good. It sets the story up nicely, though doesn't provide much more than that. Nice work.

Lemurian-Girl
NatureRocks411 chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Please update.
tootsiepopgurl chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
i luv your story and i was looking in your profile and you live in virginia...i live there too! i feel soo not alone anymores if you wanna contact me: piratesrock2131(aol)
Sotsumi chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Yeah...it's awesome

*requestsmorerepeatedly*

Yeah...I definitely want to see more of this.
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Interesting, keep writing, this is very good, and yes, it did seem like this is what would happen in-game :P
Macky chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Very nice please continue.
royjoy chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Positives: I liked the idea... something that hasn't been used over and over before. Also, I liked how you refered to Ranulf and Lethe's past, making the story more full and beleiveable.

Deltas(constructive criticism): There were some grammar issues here and there, but not too prominent. Maybe you could write about surroundings and atmosphere as much as your dialogue, which takes up most of the story. But hey, I make the same mistake all the time. Also, there were some loose ends, and it was pretty short.

[Don't worry about the deltas, the story was good, I just want to help it be even better.]
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Good, good, keep this up, I was disappointed by the lack of endings in POR.