Reviews for Goodbye Harry Potter 2
Yuki15 chapter 12 . 11/5
I love this please update soon. I really enjoy dark harry its so intriguing for a change, please don't make him change his mind and go to the light side or don't make him soft again.
Update please! :)
G.Potter93 chapter 1 . 6/22
This hiatus has been an awfully long time.
7 years too long.
Carolina chapter 12 . 5/16
i lov your story. Pls do continue tho i saw that it is ages since you last wrote. Pls pls do continue and dontkill voldemort either..
Master Xehanort chapter 12 . 5/1
I love it so keep going my friend.
Devil'sDaughter8260 chapter 2 . 4/14
w
Roses Wrath chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I absolutely love this so far. I can't wait for this to be off Hiatus, because this is an amazing story. -
WinchesterNimrod chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
This is great work!
Please write more, if its not too much to ask but what if Harry went to the Order or Hogwarts? But he was still dark?
Just an idea. But please continue!
Nasira chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
I love this story it's great so far and i can't wait to see what happens next but can Harry have a magical anaconda as a familiar in the nex chapter i think it could be benifitiol for him to have a snake familiar.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Loooooooooooove this story
Voldie's Love chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Well I guess you just stopped on this story like 6 or so yrs ago what the heck if you can PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH OR UPDATE SOON...
-Voldie's Love
MyraXann chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
But the raid is tomorrow- oh no..
MyraXann chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
"I love you. That's what I'm saying. I. Love. you. You've done more for me than anyone else. You care about me which is more than I thought I could ever ask for. I love you. I won't lose you now to some idiot who thinks he's worth more than you are. Lucius Malfoy will be on his knees before me before I let him take you away from me." Harry turned and stared into his father's eyes. Voldemort pulled his son to him and held him against his chest.

Okay... I am very shocked there i had time to recover from fit's of laughter it is it's unbelievable i read other Harry/Voldemort son/father relationships bu this is the first time that i have read that Harry actually told him i love you...
MyraXann chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
OHHHHHH!
MyraXann chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
"Thank you!" After a moment Harry seemed to realize just whom he was hugging and pulled back, shocked. He scrambled across the bed and almost ran to his wardrobe. "I- I have to- to get changed…" He stuttered. Voldemort left surprised, but smiling. Maybe this would work out after all.

After Voldemort left, Harry sank to the floor in shock. He had hugged Lord Voldemort. And now his scar was letting him know just what a bad idea it had been. - OH MY GOD!

"Goodnight, Harry," Voldemort said and as he closed the door, he heard Harry respond unthinkingly:

"Goodnight, Father." - WHAT THE FUCK!
the story's good truthfully ...
MyraXann chapter 6 . 4/10/2013