Reviews for Goodbye Harry Potter 2
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 5/28
In my experience you don't usually feel nothing...even if you don't care about the life you take, despite knowing all you take away from them...

Was it caused by his moral or something? Feeling nothing instead of gleefully elated adter the act. (The first kill can be a bit...need to kick yourself in the butt, but afterwards it shouldn't be.)

Is it a normal reaction? (I suppose you proboably has never killed anyone. Lol But I'm guessing you read or watched someone who did talk about it.)

That aside... Quite an intriguing fic. Looking forward to see how it goes.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 5/28
What the heck is 'Smuggle'? Or are you just misspelling muggle?

(In which case calling all muggle magic is just ridiculus. Especially since it's more a religion than pure magic, but also because there are a thousand other types magic out there. And I know one guy whom has had some VERY interesting and well working experiences with Enochian magic. All Wiccans I've met have pretty much never had any experiences that couldn't just as easily have been luck and chance. I won't even mention the people who's messed around with demons and THEIR results...)
Mamy 83 chapter 12 . 5/23
Quel dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de suite à cette merveilleuse histoire. C'est toujours pareil, quand une histoire est bonne, elle n'est jamais terminée. Manque de temps, d'inspiration...
QueenOfPowers chapter 12 . 7/30/2018
I like this dark Harry a lot.
Hope he stays this way.
I want him ruthless and not soft.
DarknessIsMe chapter 12 . 9/25/2017
I love this story please update. My favorite parts are when harry is being so ruthless using the Adavra Kadavra and his sword. I can’t wait to see where you take this story.
StoryReader2000 chapter 12 . 2/13/2017
Please update this story again, it's so beautifully written.
Yuki15 chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
I love this please update soon. I really enjoy dark harry its so intriguing for a change, please don't make him change his mind and go to the light side or don't make him soft again.
Update please! :)
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This hiatus has been an awfully long time.
7 years too long.
Carolina chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
i lov your story. Pls do continue tho i saw that it is ages since you last wrote. Pls pls do continue and dontkill voldemort either..
Master Xehanort chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
I love it so keep going my friend.
Devil'sDaughter8260 chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
w
LilMonsterHuman69 chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I absolutely love this so far. I can't wait for this to be off Hiatus, because this is an amazing story. -
WinchesterNimrod chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
This is great work!
Please write more, if its not too much to ask but what if Harry went to the Order or Hogwarts? But he was still dark?
Just an idea. But please continue!
Nasira chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
I love this story it's great so far and i can't wait to see what happens next but can Harry have a magical anaconda as a familiar in the nex chapter i think it could be benifitiol for him to have a snake familiar.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2013