Reviews for A Close Encounter of the Furred Kind
Mira Jennings chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Nice work! Would you consider making this into a two-shot? Thanks! : )
goneanddeleted chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ha! That was awesome. I love crossovers!
Itallia chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Haha, wouldn't that be an interesting encounter?
Flagella chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Very well-written first person and a believable cross over (an oxymoron, I know).

Well done.
FMAChicks chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
awesome story! I like the way you put into Spidey's pov.
Bamfing Bob chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Dude, I've always wanted to see Nighty meet Spidey and this is it! I love the awkward pause and ironic reaction of Kurt. So cool... great job.
GoldFox chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
funny and cute! do more! :)
jtptan chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I really liked this... Peter's reactions seemed in character, as well as Kurt's.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Hah! Thank you for a good laugh (and a fairly well-written story with a good voice). Keep writing!
Ultramatt17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
OMG! Jack! You live!

It's great to see you writing again, and in your usual humorous form as well. It's almost enough to get my own creative juices flowing...

All in all, this was a nice little distraction from finals. Finals? CRUD! Matt need write paper! Write better review later, rarr!
Zana Moon chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Ha-ha. This was pretty good. You matched Spider-man's humor perfectly, too. The onlt confusing part was that in the begining, it says he has a date with Gwen, then later when he saves MJ, it says he saved his girlfriend. He's dating them both? ;) Overall, though, very nicely done. Plus, I was extra happy 'cuz after Spider-man, Nigthcrawler is my favorite super hero. Hee.
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Y'know, I didn't really expect this to be all that good. But you've surprised me, and I found myself quite enjoying this instead. :) It even goes on my favorites list; you know then how much I loved this, because I don't normally add one-shots to my list.

All and all, this was highly amusing. I love the way it was written too-and Kurt asking Spider-Man for an autograph like that was great, but Spider-Man actually GIVING it to him was the icing on the cake. I especially enjoyed the "I can handle the green ones pretty well" line when Spidey was talking about goblins.

All in all, a very enjoyable fic.

Great job!