Reviews for Flawed to Perfection
Chrissy chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Commas, commas. , , , Also, more. More everything. This is entirely too short, and entirely too hastily put together. Lovely idea, but a bit too close to what was already written in the novels. Here's a tip. Draw things out. Give them sweet temptation after sweet temptation, bitter denial after bitter denial. Then comes the surrender, desperate and unstoppable and ecstatic. The longest seductions are the sweetest, my dear. Remember. This holds true as much for the reader as for the lover.
TakaShira chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
great chapter update soon!
TakaShira chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
interesting. definately interesting I'll have to read on.
mavrosal chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Wonderful beginning. Any chances of continuing?
SiaAhn Sacham chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Interessting start for a story, I like it. You should have put it in the righ place, Kushiel's Legacy series, in the books.
Elfgirl2005 chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Nice work, please update!
Miralys chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
i really like it and there's next to no fic's about Kushiel's Legacy, but you kind of just rushed into the story so it would be cool if you gave them flashbacks or something about their lives before Alexandre and the girl (does she have a name?) met when she was bought by the Jasmine house and before he was taken by the Cassielines.
Tianne chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This story is beautiful! I wish there was more fanfiction out there based on the Kushiel Trilogy. Please write more!