Reviews for Male Birds Don't Lay Eggs
Dead Moon Circus chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Whoa, this fic is from 2006, and I don't know if you'll get this review, but aaanyway...
Your fic was so funny that I scared some people away when I read it. There, I said it! XDD
That potato chip...
Hehe, poor Falco. But, somehow, you managed to keep him in character, regardless of his situation.
Thanks for making my day!
SerriLivin not logged in chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Potato chip. XD

Sorry that this review is late. But... later reviews are awesome.. right?

That was amazing.
pinkbutterflies chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I could have sworn I wrote a review for this already. But let me express how FUNNY and freaking AWESOME this story is! I laughed so hard the first time I read this and again the second time I read it! Falco rules the world! I love him!
ChishioShakun chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
LOL. I'm not the hugest Star Fox fan but your story is just priceless. Love it.
Sonar chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was just too darn funny including with the babyshower. Poor Falco but it was amusing at his cost.
DanaNightshadeAzimuth chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
OMG I laughed the whole time I read this. When Falco punched out the doctor I was like 'Yay!' I'm a big Falco fan and a Falco/OC shipper (I dislike Katt) But I laughed the whole time. There were no spelling mistakes, the plotline was good and it was funny, the characters were in character, and it was... yeah, just funny as hell. It's definitely one of my favourites.
Dearhardt chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
omg i love this story! fox seems so naive! xD nice job. its fabulous.
Beautimus chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Oh my gosh! That was unbearably funny! I had to hold my breath while reading this so I wouldn't disturb the rest of my family! AWESOME work!
Shadow R-B chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
You just know he'll snap if people keep pestering him. I expected him to snap in chapter four! Well, I love this story! You can actually picture Falco choking Wolf, LOL!
KuroiMamoru chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
wa!love this! was so much fun *0* I wanted to hurt him falco born baby while his bothers / i love you falco xD ~

and I charm that fox outside the "father" a happy family fox, and falco of them small, beautiful! */*

:D I hope you make another well but really has the egg and if that is falco * 0 * and marry x3 good start with my good and anomalies (foxXfalco yeah ~) good taste much I insist! : D
LilBunbury chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Oh my god! *Falls off chair*

That was absolutely hysterical. I feel sorry for poor Falco...

Oranges, rain, and catalogs... That's a new one. Nice job, Peppy!
Azuru chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
This was all rather amusing... XD Poor Falco. , I have to say though, as much as I'm not a fan of mpreg, I liked the concept of Fox as the father. XD THAT would have been something. But of course, males birds can't lay eggs, so... How unfortunate.

Nice fic. Amusing, if anything. XD
Phoenix of Golden Fire chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
Too hilarious, like a sick joke gone amok. In a good way.
SplitDemonIdentity chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Holy cow this is hilarious and Fox needs to learn that a tremendous amount of diapers does not mean every single diaper package in the whole store.
wolf-deamon333 chapter 5 . 5/3/2006