Reviews for Male Birds Don't Lay Eggs
The One True Koneko chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Hah! I knew it! They really are idiots! Fox is the daddy... lol!

Yeah right! Though I feel sorry for Wolf... Hey why weren't Leon or Andrew there? I mean, I can understand Pigma not coming, but the other two? Whatever it was still a hoot.
Kirmon64 chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
*shakes head, laughs*
AmberRose chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
Aw, I liked it. It was super cute.

AR
Foxfanatic chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
This is so funny! It's great, I love it! Update soon please.
The One True Koneko chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
I think I know where this is going. Please contiue. Snicker,snicker.
Kirmon64 chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
*falls to floor, laughing head off* Hahahaha! Poor Falco!
AmberRose chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
This is super cute and amusing. Please continue.

AR
wolf-deamon333 chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
oh god if star wolf did find out Falco would kill them for 1 comment. plz continue it is really good
SVForever chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
When I first saw the title and the summary, it made me laugh, I like the idea. But like the first reviewer, I say it's a little dull so far. Maybe have more dialogue and more description. And maybe try to stop putting your own thoughts in the narrative. But I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!

SV
The One True Koneko chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Lordy... are those guys retarded? An egg... :P Either way, it's still a good story line. Oh God... what if the Star Wolf team hears about this. LOLZ!
Skaia chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
very funny idea XD
Stinger - VXR42 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Sounds OK, but it does seem a little bit wooden and it skimps on the detail. I know this is the boring introduction chapter, but keep that in mind when you write the actual stuff later; you don't want to end up like gamecubeprofessional.

Make sure you have much more in-depth descriptions and don't make the characters too wooden and boring.

The idea sounds good, but make sure it's executed properly.

AG510