Reviews for Never His Wife
Debs1990 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Godric/Rowena isn't a pairing I read very often, but I really enjoyed this one. I like the idea of Godric being married and Rowena just being his "colleague."

I can understand Rowena's reluctance when he talks about divorcing his wife. This will put them both in a bad light if it gets out that they were having an affair, so it's best to keep their love a secret.

I love the line "One last time" because it gives me the feeling that she always thinks that, but keeps coming back to him.
Emily Giraffe chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I think its awesome. Are you planning on continuing, or is this just a one-shot?
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
A very nice mature fic... I like the thought of him being married actually, I think it makes it more realistic. Someone would have mentioned it in the books that they were in love. Anyway, nicely written, very good job.

~illegiblewriter
Lightwalker chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Hm...Never his wife? I can understand that point of view somewhat...the mistresses always had the fun while the wife stay at home - 'safely' hidden. But I doubt that's the point your trying to make with this...

Nice story.
Tia chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Ah, I'm a sucker for GGXRR fics and this is one the best I've read. Please continue
Queen Selene I chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
aua! Nice Story please write more!