Reviews for Phantasm
ZeldaIsis chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
That story was amazing! I love you SP stories and that ending was perfect!
SayLo chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
Best ever
drea78 chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
Hey there! This truly was one of the best storys I ever read - and believe me, I read a lot of storys!

It's a amazing story, a great idea and I loved every chapter, every word! You're really great writer!

The end of it made me so happy, I love that it is so positive!

So, when there is next time I'll read your other storys and you'll hear form me!

Best wishes, Drea

sorry, but I sadly got no time to review every single chapter...
Aurilia chapter 16 . 4/4/2008
*clears throat*

I know you've got like a billion-and-ten different story ideas in the works, but I finally got around to reading this and 'Weston House' and I have to say...

THIS DEMANDS MORE!

Okay, now that's out of my system, I suppose I could phrase it a bit more politely. Please, O wonderful chica, when you have a moment, please post a sappy, fluffy little one-shot detailing some of Dean's life after Laura joins them. Pretty please? I'll give you a cookie recipe (it's a really good one, too). Though I love angst and watching characters go through Bad Things, ultimately, I'm a sucker for a happy ending, and just leaving us where you did... Sigh. Like I said, chica, a sappy, fluffy little one-shot would be enough, no more than two or three thousand words. Kinda like an extended epilogue, just to give these two stories the right amount of crunchy sugar coating to the delicious angst, y'know?

Hoping to see more from ya soon,

Aurilia
FiveForFighting09 chapter 16 . 2/29/2008
“Laura, baby, it’s Dean. I just want you to know we’re coming back. I’m coming back for you.”

*cries* you had to do it. i was composed, not crying at the wonderfulness of this story and then you just had to put that in there...awesome awesome story. i loved it.
adder574 chapter 16 . 12/13/2007
Finally finished this story. I just want to say that I loved every chapter. Have you ever considered a sequel and have it written from Alter Dean's point of view. How did Alter Dean react to Sam's world of ghosts and such.
Heart of the Wizard chapter 16 . 9/23/2006
that was so amazing! I loved it!
carocali chapter 16 . 9/13/2006
Nice tag to your earlier piece. I've been meaning to read this for a while. I love that you gave Dean his chance at normal and he still took the other path. Cool story!

:D

Caroline
tsweeny chapter 15 . 8/14/2006
I think this was terific. I had my doubts about the normal family thing but you did a terrific job and wrote a great story.
tsweeny chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
This could get very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it. I like that there is something in Sam that trusts Dean even if what he's saying doesn't make sence.
IheartPadalecki chapter 16 . 5/21/2006
Haha I liked the end. It was a god story, don't worry love it
ashlyns chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
Oh My God, Im so sad it's over. Im gonna miss this story so much. great job, it was absolutly awesome!
KBecks87 chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
great fic, i loved it !
catcrazy247 chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
I loved the ending, but it's so sad that it's over! *sniffs*

Amazing story, though!
melja chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
Hi,

I love this story! You should write an alternate- alternate version, dimesion crossover, to this story because that would be great! You can't end it there! PLEASE DON'T...!